Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda Workshop Manual Procedure & Wiring Diagram Requests (Elsa)

VagPro

Reaction score
Leicester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Website
www.facebook.com\vagprodiagnostics
Right then,

I've recently had some request for procedures off Elsa, so I thought it'd be useful to have a thread on this.

Reply to this post with your Year, Model, Engine Code, Transmission Type and what procedure you are after. I will try to pdf the relevant docs and upload them in my Dropbox and post the link on here.

So far I have the following:

B7 A4 Cabriolet Roof Repair Guide - There are various documents on this post for the electric hoods

B7 A4 Cabriolet 2.0 TDI (BPW) Cylinder Head and Cambelt Replacement Procedures - these are from this post

How 1.9/2.0 TDI PD Engines Work - VAG Service Training Document

How 2.0 Liter TDI Common Rail BIN5 ULEV Engines Work - VAG Service Training Document

Hope this helps

Hi, i notice not much has been posted on here of late but wondering whether i can get some info for changing of boot lock mechanism in an A3 8L (AUM)? Including tailgate/lock actuator, microswitch and soft buttons/switches? Cheers :)

Hi, is it possible to upload the workshop manual of the 2.0tdi 125kw BRD PD car? Or just some engine layouts?