wheel adapters ..

dummi

smoking a6
Reaction score
i haven't had a problem fiitting wheels before i'm aware there are spacers for offset thats no problem, what about for hubs? stock diameter is 2" on mine, i'm looking at a set of rims but they have 2.75" hole in the middle, its easy enough too get rims that fit over hub but i like these & not seen in other size hubs, is there an adapter available for these? attached to a spacer i do not mind as i'd need one to clear the brakes.

they're ronal splits look a like porsche turbo's

finally gonna be a split rim wearer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

yeah its spigots i'm trying to find ones for these, the rims have been lying in a guys box room for over a year and never got used so never got fitting accessories, no centre caps, no spigots no tyres

i just need centres and spigots

cheers, the rim centres are unusual, they have 5 ridges 2.3mm inward, i'm looking into everywhere that sells wheels for spigots that'd fit

no luck yet has anyone seen rim centres like this? i need to know where to get spigots for them from

wheelcentre5ridges7tn.jpg

good idea :p they look pretty much like any other porsche turbo look alike, they're definently not ronals i contacted ronal and they're not theirs, i'm stumped

ronalwheels7qz.jpg

thanks for trying anyway, the real problem is spigots i'll take any spigots that fit in those slot pattern on the reverse of the wheel in the really really big picture

Have you tried wheelmania? they have huge stock, just take a wheel there and see what they can do. Other alternative is to make some up, it only a ring to keep the wheels centred on the hub at the end of the day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif