CAN hi and lo for Navigation

larsmate

Reaction score
I have a MY01 S3 and have installed the Nav+ which is working a treat. I also have the TMC box to connect to the CAN hi and lo in the DIS. Only problem is there are no wires in pin 5 and pin 6 in the grey connector which I undertand to be the CAN hi and lo. Anyone have an idea as to an alternative or do I have the wrong information?

Hi do you know of the audi navigation plus site? if not send me a PM and i'll send you the link, I fitted Nav+ to my A4 and fitted a TMC afterwards, on my A4 the can hi / lo wires were already there, if yours arnt then you will have to pick them up off the plugs on the back of your instrument cluster.

on the Nav+ site theres a diagram showing the connector pins for the TMC box plug, if theres no pins on your TMC box then it isnt capable of working your DIS and you might need to get a suitable TMC box, this site also details which part numbered TMC boxes do what

I dont think theres a lot of info on the S3 tho, but try this forum http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/AudiNav/

Theres a lot of people doing the same.

PS are you fitting the older type or the DVD RNSe ?