EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    1st Gear

Status

Heated seats retrofit

Hi,

My current seats are cloth with lumbar support and the leather seats that I have bought to fit have the lumbar support with heated seats...

Can someone clearly explain what I will need to buy/do to get the heated seats working?

I assume I would have to get this KUFATEC GmbH & Co. KG - Kabelsatz Sitzheizung Audi A4 B7 33856 loom from Kufatec and fit it to my vehicle and then would it start working? OR is this loom not needed?

A DIY guide would be appreciated!

I would very much appreciate your input/help!!

P.S: I am removing the leather seats from a Donner car!
    2007 (07 reg) A4 2.0 TDI Saloon (170) Quattro S-Line Phantom Black

Audi blue-tooth Phone Prep, RNS-E, CD changer, Two tone heated leather seats, Xenon headlamps, Headlamp Washers, Multi function steering wheel, DTM rear spoiler, Cruise Control, Front/rear armrest.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Just had a reply from Kufatec and they have said:

Thank you for your request.

You need to purchase 33351 - as your seats only have e-lumbar adjustment,
    you need to leave the other connector (for electric adjustment) open.

Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,

Audi blue-tooth Phone Prep, RNS-E, CD changer, Two tone heated leather seats, Xenon headlamps, Headlamp Washers, Multi function steering wheel, DTM rear spoiler, Cruise Control, Front/rear armrest.

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    You will need a new aircon unit with the heated seat adjustment on it, wiring loom from kufatec which you have sussed out and thats about it i think, obviously the seats aswell
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade

1st Gear

Status
    I have installed the seats that are heated and the new air con control with the heated seat switch but I am too afraid to install the wiring myself and in search of a pro who can fit it properly!

Reverse Gear

Status
    the kufatek instructions normally tell you which wires plug into which plug and which terminal