ASR ABS warning lights???

axelfols

Reaction score
Have owned a beautiful (if i do say say so my self) 97 A8 for a few months and am comletely in love with it (sad?). However whilst on a journey a few days ago the ! sign along with ABS and ASR light came on. Does anyone have any idea why this has happened and what the next course of action is?? All response is greatley appreciated. Happy new year by the way!

Hi, I had the same problem with mine and it turned out to be the accleration sensor. It got repaired under warranty and has been fine since.

You are talking about the swerving car in the triangle and the ABS lights on the dash? If so then thats what it was.

Rob

Please help where did you get yours from I haev just been quoted £1000 for part number 02D900554B What it is a NASA computer

Hello I have got the same thing part number quote is 02d900554b

£1000 crazy did you find a second hand part or how was it resolved please help

Enentually got it checked out and it turned out to be the sensor. Phew!. Not too expensive and its an apparently common prob on the A8.

I had a ABS dash warning light problem on our 1998 A6 tdi.After been re-set a few times by Audi it turned out that it was a faulty connection to air bags under front seats!!!
Disconnect plastic electrical connector under both front seats,spray with electrical spray stuff & then make sure that they are properly re-connected.

A trip to Audi is then needed to re-set dash light.

Sorted!

Jason