It just gets worse and worse.. i hate my dad

richy

Reaction score
Website
www.vagowners.com
well some of you may know and some dont.. dad likes his new cars and well hes gone way to far now..

hes totally shattered my life time goals in the past and hes done it again...

he got a new car AGAIN yesterday...

van.jpg

Astin Martin Vaquish S V12 6L 520bhp of the most amazing sounding car you have ever heard....

i just want to cry and cry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

B@STARD! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif... only kidding you lucky git! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif, so how does it feel to be a passenger, or have you had the opportunity to have a go yourself?

is he still getting the db9 as well?!!!! bet you wish he had that many car when you were younger richy as you could have made a fortune washing them!!! i only got to wash 2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

With the amount of money ur dad's got, he should have bought the invisible one!!! and rocket launchers!

excuse my ignorance but whats the silver car in the background? looks beastly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Whats the scooter under the green tarpaulin on the left?

Honda Vision? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
unkle said:
Whats the scooter under the green tarpaulin on the left?

Honda Vision? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'd love my Dad more and more if he had a Vanquish S!

Dunc

[ QUOTE ]
recomdos said:
[ QUOTE ]
ajmackie said:
surely not his!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe his old man is Jeremy?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he really is, it would make sense! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Can we switch dads???? My dad believes that investing in a car is a bad investment... go figure...he has a 1973 Rolls, 1984 Rolls, and a 1990 Bentley...cars he doesn't even use /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif. I've been wanting to buy a Porsche biturbo 993 for a while but he seems to think that it's not such a great idea and is constantly nagging on my head not to get it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Now the reason why I'm not getting it is because of my wife and 1 year old son (can't be too practical) and that I have a heavily modified S4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Anyways, I've been trying to convince my dad to get the new Range Rover...he seems to think that he's merK S600 (1995) is enough for him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif. Man do I hate that car...

Anyways, some men don't know their cars... and they don't know how to have fun, but Rich's dad really knows how to enjoy it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

G

[ QUOTE ]
richy said:
yeah AGD

and lol cheers rasta.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's to your dad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

G