Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Well..... would you or wouldn't you?

LadyGaGaGaga.png

Lady+GaGa.png

Discuss.

probably yes, but if she was dressed like an idiot (mor ofen than not) id be inclaned to backhand her back to the kitchen

no way not even if you took my audi away from me im more for jennifer love hewitt i would leave my wife in a second for her and the old ball and chain knows it, but befor you ladies gang up on me she has always said the same about channing tatum she would be gone like a shot hahaha fingers crossed

I've just given her one to tip the balance in favour of yes. (A vote that is) ;)

I voted HELL YES!! Have you ever seen her videos! She's filth, pure filth! :)

And on a side note, type "IS " (ensure you include a space after the word IS) into google.co.uk. The most popular IS question on the internet is quite alarming! haha. And it has in no way swayed my decision, I would roger her for hours (well minutes at least) :eyebrows:

Anybody who says they wouldn't take a slice of Gaga is lying. It's as simple as that.
We've all had worse. And if you say you haven't then you are either a) lying <snip>, or b) a virgin.

Ok, her face could be (a lot) better, but you can't grumble about her body.

Last edited:
carthing.jpg

How could you not! If you wouldn't your gay!

Definately would great bod, great songwriting talent too, not that that's relevant.

She's not a bloke, definitely not! Awesome talent and she'd be a right dirty lil wotsit between the sheets - nutters always are

There is a theory that (s)he is hermaphrodite isn't there? But then so is Jamie Lee Curtis and I wouldn't say no to her either. Not that either are likely to give me the opportunity!

So, in short. That'll be a yes then.

I would deffo, but if I reach down and feel a bag of spanners where there shouldnt be one, then I'd forget having a Crying Game moment and kick the f*** out of him for getting my hopes up! :)