OMG DID THAT JUST REALLY HAPPEN!! fat people are tooo funny!

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
ok most will prob not even comment as its one of those "you gotta be there" moments, but ill explain best i can... as follows...

Walking to shop and hear squeeking. i turn round to see a push bike comming towards me. could not help but notice the fat bird on its struggling up the maybe 2% incline on the road, saying this to her self... "ill protend im not fat and people are not staring. I dont care, im in denyal" she was saying this over and over. As she gets past me i notice she has a I pod on or somthing such likes. i chuckled to my self looking at her thunder thys wabbling away but thought to my self at least shes honest. To which she then started sayin quite loudly, "My husband wishes i was thinner but i dont care, im in denyal, why do people lie and say i look good"

WTF... is this some new dieting method to actually be blunt and tell them.... actually yes you are fat and really quite ugly, do somthing about it. Never seen anything like it!!!

all i keep hearing is the sqeeking bike!! poor thing.

Hahahahaha alpine you funny character! I went to kfc once and seen this fat bird ordering a big *** meal and a DIET pepsi.. i couldn't understand why the woman had a handful of junk and a diet pepsi!!! what kind of diet you on? you aint on a diet, you know your lying, your wrong! you gotta get out get up and do something, im not saying lose it all but lose something! Listen to this song alpine - juelz santana - Fat b!tch