Best chat up line ever???

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
I heard it on a TV show a few weeks ago. It's funny, clever and, most importantly, not cheesy.

So, may I present you with the best chat up line ever (imho)............

You walk up to the person of your choice and say: "Do you know how much a Polar Bear weighs?"

They more than likely say: "No"

You say: "Neither do I, but it broke the ice"

:hi:

The polar is heavy enough to break the ice, which is also a term to start a conversation with the random fitty you want to shag, yeah yeah, I get it lol.

It's an old un my friend ;)

(just out of interest, you know everyone has an age in mind for people off forums, how old are you?).

(just out of interest, you know everyone has an age in mind for people off forums, how old are you?).

You calling me immature?? lol!

Put it this way.... I'm old enough to remember the '86 world cup. Which I'm guessing took place before you were born???
Can't remember the '82 one though.

Not at all, just always interested! Most people I think are 7 are actually 70 and vice versa!

I'm 23, so not quite ;)

i asked the fit polish girl next door if she had any English in her, she replyed no, so i asked her if would like some.

bom bom! :sorry:

This always works for me...
"excuse me... feel this.. (points at my top material) Can you feel it..?"
Woman - "yeahh.?"
Me - "You know what this is?"
Woman - "What is it?"
Me - "It's boyfriend material!" (Woman smiles.. convo starts... happy days!)

Or.. See a girl in the club... Get her attention by looking at her EYES, and as she looks back, call her over with your little finger... when she comes.. say to her... "I just made you COME with my little finger!" haha

Or when talking to a girl for some time and she says.."im waiting for Mr right" tell her.. "im not mr right, but im Mr Right-now!" :p

I could go on for days and i expect a mod will tell me off for the constant posts! - sorry got carried away

Or.. See a girl in the club... Get her attention by looking at her EYES, and as she looks back, call her over with your little finger... when she comes.. say to her... "I just made you COME with my little finger!" haha

I'm liking that one! lol

Or, I just say to Sarah, when she's going up to the bar...'Make mine a large one', then she gives me a flash of flesh and wahay, instant 'Eric'

I heard it down the gym off a bloke the other day. It's funny, clever and, most importantly, not cheesy.

So, may I present you with the best chat up line ever (imho)............

You walk up to the person of your choice and say: "Do you know how much a Polar Bear weighs?"

They more than likely say: "No"

You say: "Neither do I, but it broke the ice"

:hi:

There you go, fixed :beerchug:

I wouldn't call this a chat up line, but I have tried this before, surprisingly though it hast worked...yet.

Walk up to a bird, pull her by her arm and just say, "you'll do"

I wouldn't call this a chat up line, but I have tried this before, surprisingly though it hast worked...yet.

Nothing wrong with that approach if you ask me. Women expect too much these days.

:lmfao: not bad tbh! Least she would know where she stands!

Or a cheesy one.. "I've seen you before?...
Woman - "Where??"
Me - "I can't put my finger on it... but i know i have.."
(At this point if she says, really? where abouts... then its a chance it'll work, if not move onto her friend!)
Me - "thats it!!! I saw you in my dreams last night...!" :p

Or one my cousin told me... wave your hand as if your calling somebody.. but wave it near your face... if she comes over.... keep waving and say... "tis abit hot in here!" hahaha she'll laugh and then the polar bear has broken the ice! :p

Or just ask her what her interests are.. Who she beee with? Pleased to make her smile..? so what numbers to dial? Is she gonna be here for a while, just call your crew, she can call her crew and you randevous at the bar around 2?!

Or a good one when she says "you just want sex?" say.. "im not banging im just trying to relocate between your legs!" :p hehehe