EM TuningBadger5
    Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

Status

any 1 here suffer from RLS?

if you have it you know what it is and how fookin annoying it is. how do you get round it?

Now to many mods to list! Lots of power, torque and Leather!

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th gear @7000rpm

Status
    Lol restless legs syndrome? How long have you had it for? We did some work on that in uni! Is it intermittant or is it constant?
    Quote Originally Posted by <tuffty/> View Post
    its either mapped or broken...

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    I have when the stress was at it's highest, would affect my arm too and really annoy me...

It comes and goes , mostly gone atm.

6th gear @7000rpm

Status
    Keep an eye on your iron levels and see what they are like, they should be atleast 50 g. Otherwise just try stretching the muscles or shaking them for temp relief.. If its not common, i suggest to keep an eye on it to see how and when it is or if its often, then try and see your doctor about possible treatment.

Status
    i had it pretty much every day since i broke my back, used to get it on and off before hand. my doctors are idiots. i have to explane every time i see them its getting boring now as they just give me sleeping tablets. People laugh when you say RLS as it is quite a funny name but i tell ya, its starting to drive me mental!

Any advice other than go to my doctors would be cool as they seem as usefull as my spelling

P.S i crashed with a curb in the snow using my spine as a brake before people ask how i broke my back Snow is bad!
    Last edited by ALPINE; 22nd June 2010 at 06:45.

Loving the anonymity

Status
    Doctors do my nut in. My mum had 'depression' for years, until someone finally realised her body was all out of sync on hormone levels etc. They just kept pumping her full of random drugs, hoping they'd help. When a doctor finally looked at the situation properly and addressed the inbalance she got better, and has been gravy ever since!

Hope you get the RLS sorted mate, or that it at least goes away for the most part. I'm still confused as to how you broke your back...it sounds painful though

Oh, and what are you driving inbetween the bora and the audi?

Status
    i was arsing about in the snow with my kids, ran, slipped (feet forwards fell on arse bizzle) landed tail bone first onto the edge of a curb stone. 3 smashed vertebrae and a prolapse disk into my sciatic nerve later , job done. I was working for 6 weeks with a "pain in my leg" before i seeked medical attention as i thought it would just go away! oh how wrong i was!!

im using my mates to get about atm mate as i didnt expect the Audi to sell in less than 24 hours!!

Loving the anonymity

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ALPINE View Post
    i was arsing about in the snow with my kids, ran, slipped (feet forwards fell on arse bizzle) landed tail bone first onto the edge of a curb stone. 3 smashed vertebrae and a prolapse disk into my sciatic nerve later , job done. I was working for 6 weeks with a "pain in my leg" before i seeked medical attention as i thought it would just go away! oh how wrong i was!!

im using my mates to get about atm mate as i didnt expect the Audi to sell in less than 24 hours!!
    My stomach just turned a bit imagining it mate!! Crazy how you carried on for 6 weeks too...a day maybe, but 6 WEEKS!!!

The audi sold in 24hours then, that's pretty good indeed. Just sucks waiting for the new one now though, haha!

Status
    a week before i slipped i had a spin on the M25, polish lorry came from lane 1 into lane 2 via lane 3 pushing me into the Central reservation at 80 mph in my transit. how i didnt roll it i dont know. I put it down to that, thinking i just jared myself on impact with the barrier. Needless to say 2010 has not been a very good year!

lady luck is deffo on my side as both incidents could of quite easy hurt me alot more than they have! The polish lorry was never found either.

6th gear @7000rpm

Status
    I'll do some more research on it and i'll get back to you mate.