I Had To Sell

CMD

Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
I had to sell an old pal today, to fund my Audi A4. I built my pal up way back in the year 2000 when it was just a hollow shell, and over the past 10 year's my pal has been there for me when i broke my shoulder, ankle, and the odd tumble here and there . It's served me well come rain or shine, and for the past 3 year's i ask for it to carry me to work at 5am , not once did it complain, even when i bought a 2nd and a 3rd replacement it was still there ready for action waiting on the sub's bench............. I will miss you Zaskar . :crying::crying:..

IMG_2405.jpg

GT Zaskar.. The birth of Mountain biking, all the rest are just pretending.:bye:

Cheers Mark. Bill will do a great job i'm sure.

that put a tear to my eye! I had a magnex exhaust bike 3/4 years ago and it was stolen 2 days before my driving test! I passed but my dearest bike which took me everywhere, from meeting the chicks to doign my paper rounds, was taken from me! :( .. I will find that bike again.. I hope you get that bike back one day!

Gops. Thanx very much for your support at this sad time :friends:. My thought's are on the return of my A4 at the moment. I have 3 other mountain bike's and when i can be bothered to get of my lazy ar$e and ride again i will be putting one of them through hell as i did the Zaskar over the year's.