Brit bashing by our friends from across the pond

I

imported_mustwin1

Check this forum out, its quite amusing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Glad to see there was a few who had more than one brain cell, shame about the rest /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

And they wonder why the rest of the world dont like them much? what a joke!

Agreed on both counts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've only got halfway through, will try and read the last four (/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif)pages later. I might try and leave a post as well, hmmmmm what could I put................

p.s What can I put that they would understand...

[ QUOTE ]
Murdoch said:
p.s What can I put that they would understand...

[/ QUOTE ]

I could think of a few good ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

its truely pathetic! How do they get so offensive because somebody didnt like one of their cars?

They are right about british cars...They are SH*TE! With the exception of Aston Martin, Noble, Lotus .etc, we dont make decent cars... but were not trying to do it!

Rich

Indeed, all that [censored] cos a motoring journalist critised a car built in the same country that they live in, how sad.

These people are fu#k wits and are probably the ones who voted bush in,just waiting to see picture of monkeys driving corvette on web site

they obviously lack any serious intellgance and are reverting back to a neanderthal state of mind they also seem completly incapable of grasping the world renound british sence of humor which is used to great effect on top gear. They also seem to knocking the british male speciman which may we remind them that the majority of there most beautifull women are flocking to england to marry . there also seems to be some reason why they feel there veh have to be twice and big , twice as heavy and twice as hard to drive than anything we produce maybe they should stop trying to compensate for things they are obviously lacking in other areas!

so here is something they will understand
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yaseen said:
[ QUOTE ]
xmaslolly said:
they are the most petty self obsessed nation i have ever come across except for possibly the french

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

In the Americans defense ive met loads and can say although not as nice as Canadians, they are on the whole good people- I was backpacking round the States for three months and on the whole was met with nothing but kindness by total strangers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would agree there...

Agreed generally they are nice people, i quite often talk to them with support issues due to my job and they have a laugh, just a shame that a few of them have to get personal over a car review.

Anyway i'm goin home now cya later ppl

most people are nice to you when your visiting if they weren't they would lose millions in tourist money and although i have never been to america i have met plenty of americans all of which have been completly up them selves and totally false and maybe i am just being cynical but i can only go from personnel experience which so far hasnt been very good i agree about the canadians my mate is there at the mo with the love of her life she spending three months there and is loving it so far

"Originally Posted by blu00rdstr
Are we allowed to start the independance war again"
DO u think thats ANOTHER war they will lose!
send in the S.A.S. and do the world a favour . lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

just actually read some of it, how very sad some of those people are. Glad to see that it has been locked/closed.

OK, first of all, I have to apologize for some of the rednecks/hill-billies we have over here.

I am proud of my UK heritage, and the funny thing is that a lot of those guys don't even know that they probably came from the place that they are bashing.

I am very glad to see you guys turn this thread around though. This shows how civilized most Audi owners are, that's for sure! And also how retarded some GM sports car owners are. I personally love Top Gear too, and I wish so bad that I could get it on TV over here. I have like 50 road tests of theirs on my computer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I love British humor too, and Top Gear has some great stuff. Anyway, I had to post my .02 also cause I am one of those "across the pond."

I'm just glad that not "All" of them were as stupid as most of them. Cause we're really not all like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Although I still support Bush, i'm probably just not your "average" Bush supporter.

[ QUOTE ]
Cbass said:
OK, first of all, I have to apologize for some of the rednecks/hill-billies we have over here.

I am proud of my UK heritage, and the funny thing is that a lot of those guys don't even know that they probably came from the place that they are bashing.

I am very glad to see you guys turn this thread around though. This shows how civilized most Audi owners are, that's for sure! And also how retarded some GM sports car owners are. I personally love Top Gear too, and I wish so bad that I could get it on TV over here. I have like 50 road tests of theirs on my computer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I love British humor too, and Top Gear has some great stuff. Anyway, I had to post my .02 also cause I am one of those "across the pond."

I'm just glad that not "All" of them were as stupid as most of them. Cause we're really not all like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Although I still support Bush, i'm probably just not your "average" Bush supporter.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Cbass said:

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't imagine how many of them are uneducated... they don't know anything about nothing. As it seems, cbass has a point! Most of these morons on that Forum have to be Hill-billies or rednecks...it's enough that they drive these ugly GM cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AUDI RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

G

[ QUOTE ]
khufu said:
Lets take it out on Drill LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

As soon as I saw the subject line I KNEW someone was gonna bring me into it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Cbass said:
OK, first of all, I have to apologize for some of the rednecks/hill-billies we have over here.[ QUOTE ]

Lets rise above it , and laugh, let the red necks go back to there trailers play there banjos drink there moonshine and we wont mention wot they do with there sisters! lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Only jokin i deal/have met a load of yanks and once u get passed that outer layer of we own the world and thank us for it they are atually nice people ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

"exactly, have they forgotten they are Americas bitch after kicken there *** and then saving them from the Nazis. They should show us respect, especially americas favorite sports car."
Ummm good to see they're still rewriting history as usual.
I seem to remember it was Pearl Harbour that forced them to get off their *****, but I could be wrong.
They should do quite well if they declare war on the UK, they seem to be pretty good at taking out British troops.
Friendly fire anyone???

We should be expressing our views on the affending Forum.

What say we all register and "pizz em off" ...

[ QUOTE ]
that wigginer said:
We should be expressing our views on the affending Forum.

What say we all register and "pizz em off" ...

[/ QUOTE ]
yeeee lets join up and have some fun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Can you make your signature a bit bigger?

918x693 pixels is just too small to see clearly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just read it and cringed!

I can't believe people can post opinions like that...

I got to page 5 and fell over in stitches when i read a post by Flintstone.

here are a few choice comments from his post:

"With the exception of a few people on here who get the point the rest of the posts on this thread are proof positive of what happens when cousins marry."

"The television programme was 'tongue-in-cheek' which for the lower IQ'd ones means 'a joke'. What it's also served to do though is flush out the blinkered bigots who think culture is something you get in yoghurt."

[ QUOTE ]
MancheS3er said:
I think this may be of interest too...

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1999882#post1999882

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

That is just soooooooo good!!!

LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif, the guys on that forum have issues man, they are obsessed with the words 'Faggot' and 'C*cksucking'(can I say that on here?)... maybe they DO like it up the ***!

[ QUOTE ]
jdp1962 said:
[ QUOTE ]
MancheS3er said:
I think this may be of interest too...

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1999882#post1999882

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

That is just soooooooo good!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent word-smithing. I just pi$$ed myself ... I felt really sorry for our friends across the water and then sad after I read the pathetic responses.

They are so 'up their own asses' it unbelievable ... but we luv em! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Hey, we do have some idiots over here. Unfortunately, some of the most outspoken folks here are the most uneducated, mean spirited and ill-informed. I'm afraid every country has them, but it does seem that these days our louts are less afraid to spew this unfortunate venom than in the past. Please keep in mind that for every moron like those in the first link, there are a thousand people here who appreciate the friendship of the Brits (and our other friends in the world community). The louts don't speak for us anymore than the hooligan element speaks for any country.

Oh, and please ignore what Bush says too. He just doesn't know any better. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif