COME ON ENGERLAND!!!

That said but which england players would make a world XI team!?

On last nights performance not one of those that played, I would have said Rooney but at the level they're supposed to be at he just isnt consistent enough.

Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, what a cross

Who cares, as long as its not an arm, its in, lol

why were the commentators bigging up Milner.. i thought he was shat!

Even so.. job done as ya say Jojo. was a very good match (first half especially)

Well we deserved to lose that. well done Germany. Probably the worst England team i can remember since the last world cup team. Almost a laughable performance if it wasn't so tragic.
I said after the first game they should be brought home before they embarrass the country even more....I was right.

Its a good job we all like

Bratwurst
Blutwurst
Beir
Oktoberfest
The Royal family
VAG
Autobahn
Beethoven
Heidi Klum
Nurburgring
Wolfsburg
Dachshund
Dobermann

Embarassing. I still think we had the right players..just wrong formation, wrong team. What a let down. All credit to Germany though.

they should all be sacked. if we do sh1t at our jobs we get sacked..... whats the difference! I love my country and very very patriotic but f**k me England your as good as football as that twattish ref is as allowing goals!

they should all be sacked. if we do sh1t at our jobs we get sacked..... whats the difference! I love my country and very very patriotic but f**k me England your as good as football as that twattish ref is as allowing goals!
:rock:

I wonder if any of them will dare collect a wage for that !

They played **** allllllllllll the way through the world cup!

Oh yeh they will still get paid. What an utter disgrace! Sorry Jase but I was right!!!!

They couldnt defend for toffee! Let alone attack! Shame as once again we get our hopes up!

Awful display of some of the richest players in the world!!!!

They are league players at best. Not one of them is world class as they have proved.
The real problem is we have never been any good at football but the media and FA build the whole thing up to fever point ever time which them makes us look even worse when it actually comes down to playing. The whole thing has become a money spinner for the FA, FIFA,and dozens of corporate leaders like Esso and KITKAT etc. Like the league, money has spoilt the game, it is killing off the poor teams where the good players serve their apprenticeship and we are left with a dozen or so players that are beyond reproach. Players like Rooney are on the field because no one dare take them off when they play crap like the last 3 games.
Cappelo will get the blame but the reality is it wouldn't make any difference what he did when they simply don't bother to play like that.y

I agree, I dont blame Cappelo, he cant make them play their best, thats up to each and every player! They all knew what was at stake and for alot its their last world cup (thank goodness) so they should have put 110% into every minute on the pitch!

Right now they are out lets see some decent football with skill and passion!!! Come on anyone lol! (Id still like to see some under dogs do well!)

Last edited:
Sorry all footballers are over paid idiots ,
what single person is worth the money them useless shower of shits are getting .

Capello wasn't on the pitch....bunch of *******

ok it was amazing that Donkey made it to South Africa let alone feature in all 4 games, We needed goals so we bring on a striker that can`t score that was the last straw for me and I turned off the tv for the first time before the end of a match.

Watched Defo leave the pitch then off goes tv.

Overpaid mugs, the lot of them. :banghead:

Germany, well done lads, you were the better players, no doubt.

Capello is totally at fault, no idea why any of you are defending the tw&t. There is obviously something going on in the England camp we are not privy to and it is to do with the managers inability to motivate and instill belief, oh and also play a formation that actually works. To get every player in the team to play that sh1t is some accomplishment.

Not ALL Capello's fault, but it was enough of his fault for him to get a LARGE slice of the blame.
As mentioned.... bringing on Heskey when goals are needed?? Well done Fabio. You've earned your dough there mate!! :faint:

lol, he earned his new contract that he signed before going you mean!!!! What a pay off hes going to get to get rid of him!

anyone else think it was almost like the players were told to play like shat??? for every game i mean not just tonight.

Capello is totally at fault, no idea why any of you are defending the tw&t. There is obviously something going on in the England camp we are not privy to and it is to do with the managers inability to motivate and instill belief, oh and also play a formation that actually works. To get every player in the team to play that sh1t is some accomplishment.
Andy Capello is not on the pitch...I am so gutted but cannot blame him,Rooney was **** ALL THE GAMES and it cannot be a fitness thing.some decisions are dodgy but *** them twats are to blame.
OVERPAID OUT OF REALITY TWATS.....put them in a proper job for a week for a reality check the ******.

Ref should of gone to specsavers the ****.

ps sorry for the language

Andy Capello is not on the pitch...I am so gutted but cannot blame him,Rooney was **** ALL THE GAMES and it cannot be a fitness thing.some decisions are dodgy but *** them twats are to blame.
OVERPAID OUT OF REALITY TWATS.....put them in a proper job for a week for a reality check the ******.

Ref should of gone to specsavers the ****.

ps sorry for the language

here here jay-son!

What a total and utter waste of time, the Englad team played cr4p, I cant play for sh1t, but I reckon I could do better than them!!!

Germany played excellently and deserved to win the match, without a doubt, fair enough England had a good few chances, but thats all they were....chances!!!!

You cant win a match with chances, which was proven by the end result....

Also what was going on with Gerrard, yea he was the captain, but what was with the greed, constantly taking shots which did not have a chance in hell!!!

Hang your heads in shame, donate your next years salary to us lot and get on your ways!!!!!!

Hey it doesnt matter now anyway, even IF they had got through there was NO way they would have beaten Argentina!!!!

And both the ref and assistant ref were sooo poor! One misses a goal ***, the other gets in the way of play!

Maybe they should have sent a womens England team!!! haa haa (and no comments on shirt swapping lol)

Also what was going on with Gerrard, yea he was the captain, but what was with the greed, constantly taking shots which did not have a chance in hell!!!

Hang your heads in shame, donate your next years salary to us lot and get on your ways!!!!!!
so true with Gerrard and agree with the salary as well Nilz
I must admit the irony of the route one goal by Klose was lost on a few after words by der Kaiser.

If I was that crap at my day job, i would expect one resultant action followed shortly by another, a cut in my pay....shortly followed by being shown the door with a box of my possessions if I haven't shown an improvement!

This needs to start happening with these retarded players!! Seriously, why do they get to be **** at their DAY JOB yet still get to swan around in top cars, top clubs etc etc, when they do not deserve the rewards!!! Jeez this winds me up!!

I have a few mates who play semi pro that would show those guys a thing or two, because they still have the fire in their belly to want to do well and prove they can do better than others, these guys just don't care anymore!

I have to apologise as I thight the Wankard gaol was in but saw the photo and recind that.
QxJvh.jpg

It is clearly not a goal