World cup thread...

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
ENG V USA...

I cant believe ITV HD ****** up and missed the goal.... and Green... twunt!

Last edited:
Fecking telling me, biggest **** up of the year I'd say.

Overall though Johnson, Lennon & Heskey played very well, Rooney was locked out & linched whenever he got near the ball, rest IMHO were crap.

England football team Nige. lol

We we're Rob'd! (Green)

Fecking AAAAAAAAAAAAA

I bet he had a snyde nifty on that slight of the hand, I mean *** even capello turned round in disgust, unreal Joey huh, robbed isnt a word I'd use, typical England fashion, scored 1 then sat back to a degree then when we're in danger picked it up a bit but still, **** poor IMHO for top socalled flight players.

Personally I'm waiting for the golden player to step up, there's always one player that shines in the tournament huh, we'll see.

As for Lampard, someone lamp him, bring back beckham IMHO.

Well what did you expect ? They never fail to disappoint...lol
Trouble is the press make them out to be quite good but the sad fact is they are pretty crap. they think they are good but on the world stage the cant hack it. Never could ! Same old crowd in the squad ! what do you expect after all these years ?? they might actually start to play for 90 mins.....?
Bring them home now before they embarrass us even more.

Nice one ITV HD!!!!!! couldnt believe it!

Well they can pass a ball for hours (backwards!!) and loose it just as easily! Lampard never does it for England but seems to be able to for Chelsea! Not a good game but really no suprise! Come on did you expect more??????? lol

Nice one ITV HD!!!!!! couldnt believe it!

Well they can pass a ball for hours (backwards!!) and loose it just as easily! Lampard never does it for England but seems to be able to for Chelsea! Not a good game but really no suprise! Come on did you expect more??????? lol

tis cack aint it.. missed the goal and had about 10 mins of the game in HD.. whats the point of having HD!??

I dont have HD but digital packed up as well and i had to find analogue through the DVD player...pretty crap but then its ITV so cant expect too much

The only reason half time last 10 minutes is it takes that long to explain to the England team.....you all have to run the other way now.

lol, and to think what each one gets paid too!

Shame as we all have such high hopes! But you never know, I'll keep rooting for them. Shame Becks isnt fit, least he can place a good ball!

Heskey is a Donkey, always has been always will be (7 in 58 caps ***) and he took out our captain in training. Never was much cop in his heyday let alone now.
Lampard is always crap for England, where was Dafoe?

Heskey is a Donkey
without him England would of been a goal less
where was Dafoe?
Defoe is like a little child playing amongst adults,brushed off the ball too easily

SWP was crap,Frank Wan*ard is a pile of crap...reminds me of John Barnes,I saw this morning John Terry said Rob Green has held his hands up *** if he'd done that in the first place we'd of been alright the ****
:mad: rant over

Heskey is a Donkey, always has been always will be (7 in 58 caps ***) and he took out our captain in training. Never was much cop in his heyday let alone now.
Lampard is always crap for England, where was Defoe?

Are you serious..?!

Heskey was our best player on the pitch!

I thought we played well in patches; we always draw our opening games - Without the Green joke, we'de have won the game and probably got another on the break as the yanks chased the game.

"Bring them home" Are you a Football fan? My guess is no!

Come on the lads, 6 points from the next 2 games should see us top the group and avoid the ze Germans!
Q's or Semi's i think, but then Brazil aren't ripping anything up so who knows maybe the final - Though the Spanish would murder us...

Agreed with heskey playing well. Plus rooney was all over them. USA were lucky to get away with a draw

Rooney didnt do sod all for 90 mins !!!!!
England has never had a player that can tackle a defender or 2 and take a shot. Its all corners and crosses and hope someone gets on the end of it. The only guy with some go was Wright Phillips who is willing to actually take defenders on.
I wonder what the financial value of that team was compared to the USA ?

The only reason half time last 10 minutes is it takes that long to explain to the England team.....you all have to run the other way now.

That made me chuckle, true aswell.

Shame Becks isnt fit, least he can place a good ball!

Even if he isnt fit he could still do more for the team than most can at there peak fitness IMHO.

Which game were you watching cause Heskey played ****** well regardless of previous form & figures.

without him England would of been a goal less

Defoe is like a little child playing amongst adults,brushed off the ball too easily

SWP was crap,Frank Wan*ard is a pile of crap...reminds me of John Barnes,I saw this morning John Terry said Rob Green has held his hands up *** if he'd done that in the first place we'd of been alright the ****
:mad: rant over

Couldnt agree more

Are you serious..?!

Heskey was our best player on the pitch!

My thoughts exactly :applaus:

But lets not forget Johnson & Lennon, they kept battling away, played very well also IMHO just not backed up by many others except Heskey.

I wonder what the financial value of that team was compared to the USA ?

Good point, overpaid premadonnas, give some youngens a chance & they'll actually play with heart, which when I look at alot of the current batch, they dont seem to, said it all looking at Capello & Beckhams faces, disgust overall.

If you are all correct and Heskey IS our best player, it would kind of explain why we couldn't beat the phenomenal skills of the US, who only play football as a second rate girls sport!
For the sake of English pride I dearly hope you are all wrong

Last edited:
Oh I guess the other 7-8 players who played ***** didnt have any impact on the game, silly me, which is why Heskey was the best player OF THAT GAME

come on guys first game and all that, every game that has been on has been poor so far, its a big stage and we settled in ok.... usa were lucky...no threat at all. watching algeria this afternoon no threats there, we will walk it to the finals...:o.k:

If you are all correct and Heskey IS our best player, it would kind of explain why we couldn't beat the phenomenal skills of the US, who only play football as a second rate girls sport!
For the sake of English pride I dearly hope you are all wrong
No it would suggest the game was more suited to Heskey or (perish the thought) he is quite a good player which is why he has had a few transfers and picked for the England squad by Capello who doesn't do favoritism.
They may well do play it as a second rate sport but how many people in their country ? How many play in our premiership ?
It was only a draw and we gave them that so its not all lost Andy

Shame really about Green's fumble but thats football, we didnt loose and theres still two matches left, you all sound like we've already been knocked out already, typical English, everyones behind the team but then the second something doesnt go right the moaners and haters come out. At this level of football there arent any 'easy' matches that England are guranteed to win, I hope the boys do the business in the next two games...

Anyway f*** football, went and saw Dave Clarke smash out a banging set after the match top man! :)

zit.jpg

lmfao!! only the yanks would call a draw a win!

I cant wait till the next game, i look forward to the World cup as the prem just bores the pants off me now days! Proud to be british even if we dont win the Cup!! I heart England and will continue to fly my flags even after the games are over! After all, we are in England so i can fly my flag right? :)

Give them a beach, maybe they would do better on that lol! Would be good to see them do alot better!

Ref sent Cahill off ? seems a dodgy ref imho