Classifieds

paddy

Reaction score
Does anyone here use the classifieds ?? I have sent messages to 2 people this week wanting to buy things but haven't got a reply from either ? Do people just leave adds there once sold ??

Also does anyone here bother with adds that dont put a thumbnail or price ? makes you wonder if they really want to sell the item ?

I also feel like that section of the site has always been a bit of an afterthought. tt forum has always had a busy for-sale section, shame we don't have the same :(

Saying that, I did get my springs, dampers and tie bars from an ASN member :thumbsup:

I got my springs off here too, but I do find it is a really quiet section. I PM about an ad only a couple hours after it was posted. 2 weeks later and still no response. D'oh.

Do sellers have the ability to remove an add after its sold ?

yes they do, and we can do it too. But leave it for a decent time to ensure the best opertunity for the sale.

I would also try PMing from the normal forum bit as i am not 100% sure the message system is working from the classifieds as i too have mesaged people with no replies