World Cup 2010 predictions.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Not predictions on who will lift the cup, but on a game to game basis.(Any gamblers out there? :))

South Africa or Mexico then guys? I Think Mexico have the edge in terms of ability, but being the host has it's advantages.

Yup, skanked 3 time already, I don't think my lucks in this tournament.

You'll be happy to know I didn't bet on England to lift the cup though! :)

My Overall Prediction?

England will have over half their pre-booked hotel bill refunded and will be confirming their return flights earlier than anticipated! Sadly!

Predictions for today, I think Chile should win this one, they are 1-0 ahead at the time of typing. Finally, a look at this World Cups Spain side, I hope they give us a decent game to watch, and a win with a handful of goals is my prediction. Uruguay against the hosts, home advantage again? I do fancy Forlan to put a few in the net this game though.

Predictions for today, I think Chile should win this one, they are 1-0 ahead at the time of typing. Finally, a look at this World Cups Spain side, I hope they give us a decent game to watch, and a win with a handful of goals is my prediction. Uruguay against the hosts, home advantage again? I do fancy Forlan to put a few in the net this game though.

Good game isn't it - Some lovely 1 touch passing and back heels, just what the tournament needed.

Think it should start to get better now the first games are almost out the way!

Spain v Swiss - The swiss to keep a clean sheet - They've got Sendeross....:wacko: Spain may aswell play Reina up-front, he'd bag a hat-trick against big Phil!