Withdrawal of the Elgar £20 Note - 30 June 2010

will have to dig up the suitcase

Time to undo the duvet then!!

I dont have any as im a student. Finding a pound is like finding gold! Then it's spent on a cheeseburger! haha

I dont have any as im a student. Finding a pound is like finding gold! Then it's spent on a cheeseburger! haha

That's why you never have the reddies my friend! Too many cheeseburgers.

I remember the days of being a student...oh wait i still am :bye:

Pi55 poor student huh? Where's that student loan your suppose to blow on booze or cars? I had a mate whilst at Uni who blew his whole student loan and inheritance from his late grandma on a Pug 306 D Turbo, it was running some serious power with 17" rims slammed to deck! Madness, but you only live once hey? :)

Now where's that stash of old £20s? :)

Haha i spent all my loan on my TV, PS3, respray for my car, booze, going out, petrol, clothes... etc.. ohh and £35 on my book :) Next yearr im saving half of my loan of a VAG car!

£20? One only allows £100 notes grace ones wallet. What what.

£20? One only allows £100 notes grace ones wallet. What what.

Give me some. Me is a poor student that needs a cheeseburger! :p Saying that, im flippin starving! I went to subway the other day, got a 6" sub and came up to £5 something..? I just said, "WHAT?? KFC MONEY? Screwwww this, im off to KFC" and got a Fully loaded meals! + 10p for parking!!!!