OMG! can you drive?

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Just witnessed this outside my place of work, the kerbs are quite high out there, 4inches wouldn't be far off.

After hearing a crack, looked outside to see a Vauxhall Corsa crack their front bumper/splitter onto the kerb trying to drive into the parking space. This was followed up with scraping his 15" alloy all the way round! You would have though the horrible sound of alloy against kerb would have stopped him, but once he had straighten the car up, he got out the car. There's a slight gradient outside, so he slammed his car door shut, and it started to roll forward lol, and he panicked to open the door again and managed to pull his handbrake up with 2 inches to spare before he would have tapped the car infront.

Once he calmed down, you could see the relief on his face from a long day of crap driving.

Made me laff watching it all anyways:laugh:

I've highlighted all I need to in your post

Just witnessed this outside my place of work, the kerbs are quite high out there, 4inches wouldn't be far off.

After hearing a crack, looked outside to see a Vauxhall Corsa crack their front bumper/splitter onto the kerb trying to drive into the parking space. This was followed up with scraping his 15" alloy all the way round! You would have though the horrible sound of alloy against kerb would have stopped him, but once he had straighten the car up, he got out the car. There's a slight gradient outside, so he slammed his car door shut, and it started to roll forward lol, and he panicked to open the door again and managed to pull his handbrake up with 2 inches to spare before he would have tapped the car infront.

Once he calmed down, you could see the relief on his face from a long day of crap driving.

Made me laff watching it all anyways:laugh:

They should put a sparkler on the roof in place of the aerial as they all seem to be driven like dodgems they might as well look like them as well