Whats everyone doing for the Bank Holiday?? Anything good??

Sarah's A3

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid
Reaction score
Well a long weekend and fingers crossed may be sunny and warm!

So what exciting things are we all getting up to then???

Me, im going to try to master a pogo stick (dont ask lol)

Local beach/park and a picnic with beers!!! And anything else that takes my fancy as the weekend warms up!

Working tommorow, going down to Brighton.

Sunday, off to Fabric to see Chris Liebing (some dj most people never heard of).

Im off all next week just as the weather is picking up sweet... :)

unkle said:
Working tommorow, going down to Brighton.

Sunday, off to Fabric to see Chris Liebing (some dj most people never heard of).

Im off all next week just as the weather is picking up sweet... :)

Chris is at fabric!! I need to book that!! Love his music mate!

Chris is at fabric!! I need to book that!! Love his music mate!

Tickets are only a tenner! :) (which is cheap for Fabric)

Also there will be loads of fanny there as well the ladies love Liebing.

Last edited:
Going to Port Lympe wildlife park Saturday with the wife and her mum and on Sunday going to the Phoenix shoot at Bisley to make big booms and spend lots of money.

Tomorrow - leaving house at 6am, cycling 80 miles to Kent to pick up my new track car which is now ready to go. Driving back home, doing house stuff, late afternoon drive up to Corby for a friends birthday meal then when that's done I'm driving up to Durham to see my mum. So around 400 miles of driving and 80 miles of cycling.

Rest of the weekend - recover!

Yep. Its a P plate Seat Cordoba SX 16v that I've bought to replace the Ibiza in my sig. Just had the second lot of work done on it (fitting front and rear ARBs, Strut Brace and it's MOT). Already had cams, polish & port, manifold, intake, throttle body done. It is nice to drive - can't wait to get it on track. FIrst outing is likely to be at the VW/Audi track day at Castle Combe at the end of July organised by Autometrix.

Last edited:
Tickets are only a tenner! :) (which is cheap for Fabric)

Also there will be loads of fanny there as well the ladies love Liebing.

I might see you there mate, amoungst the other thousands!! lol

Revising and trying to recover from this stupid cold/flu!!!!!!

more like central heating weather
sunday is supposed to be nice so keep that bikini handy sarah :blush:

Im off to http://www.yorkraceway.org.uk/ for.........

30-31 MAY - BANK HOL W/E
UK SPRING NATIONALS
Sunday 30th
Modders/Tuners Shootout Round 3
American Super Stock Round 2
Northern Drag Racing Championship Round 2 Qualifying
HR Challenge Round 2 Qualifying
Air-Cooled Eliminators Round 3 Qualifying
R.W.Y.B sessions
Julian Webb's Split Second Jet Dragster
Monday 31st
American Super Stock round 3
HR Challenge Round 2 Eliminations
Northern Drag Racing Championship bracket series round 2 Eliminations
Air-Cooled Eliminators round 3
Open R.W.Y.B
Julian Webb's Split Second Jet Dragster

Was supposed to be working on Monday, but fell down the stairs this morning and badly sprained the ligaments in my ankle. So it looks like i wont be able to go in what a shame!!!!!!

I'm an extra in a Bollywood film this weekend. Its called Patiala House http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patiala_House#Plot
Think it's basically about an Indian (Akshay Kumar) who has a choice to play for either england or india in the twenty20 world cup, then decides to play for........dont want to ruin it now lol, doubt it will be shown in many cinemas over here anyway.

All I'm doing is jumping around in the crowd, I should be quite noticable as im 6' 2 n wearing a bright blue jumper lol. What I find funny is that as there was only about 100 of us, we were moved to different parts of the stadium (essex county cricket stadium) when they filmed at different angles, so one minute I'm at one end of the stadium, the next I'm at the other lol. Herschelle Gibbs was there today batting for SA (tried getting a photo with him but my fricking phoned decided to give up on life, typical :mad:) n a couple england players were there too I think (not acting though).
It's great fun but a long day, got there at half 7 in the morning n finished about half 6, rain slowed it down a bit though. Dont have to be there till 12 tomorrow though :lazy:

Hey its my bad luck that I don't work in bank so no holiday for me only work I have to do.

Well i did a big fat zero today!!

Exactly what I wanted to do actually, spent some quality time with the missus and little un today, which was good, as he is crawling arouond like a fast little crawling thing and trying to master walking as well which is fun trying to watch him, actually looks like a mini me on a drunken night out...lol!!!