Beautiful face or beautiful body???

Choose one....

• Total voters

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
If you could pick the woman to spend the rest of your life with would you rather have a woman with a absolutely beautiful face and a below average body, or an absolutely beautiful body with a below average face??

For this exercise assume that you are single at the moment and the woman has a brilliant personality.

As we're picking a girl to spend your life with, I'd go for face. Body's easy to work on. To spend a night with? that might change....

Sorry.... not allowed to improve the face or body with exercise or makeup! :no:

But yeah, I'd go for a beautiful face.

Last edited:
its what you do with the body rather than what it always looks like!! Using it right, it would look pretty good anyway lol

Last edited:
Face as its what you do with the body rather than what it always looks like!! Using it right, it would look pretty good anyway lol

You want to re-think that statement??

fatunderdress.jpg

body all day , i saw this chick from work her face was like a dropped pie ...lmfao but her body was stupidly hot thick booty thin waist and huge jugs , man i still think of that chick , but all the pretty chicks i used to day were really pretty but skinny setup i dont think of any of them .. i guess everyones gonna be different

I had a Mrs with a cracking body but a set of bug eyes :(

The 32FF's made me stay in there though

Now i've got the best of both worlds :)

haa haa theres enough there to judge from! Anyway, this isnt about me, its what you guys prefer! I'm just me, nothing special so on with the thread! lol