New Arrival (BABY!)

Cheers Alex!
All I need now is sleep!
Christ on a bike the warning label said nothing about sleep depravation! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
But she is a great way to loose hours of car polishing time!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Congratulations the baby is beautiful, it is the 328 you got in the end isn't it?

No, but really the little one looks like a blinder, congratulations!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
Congrats!!! Bringing her to the next meet then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif don't start getting broody! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

btw more congrats on the little 'un!

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
Congratulations the baby is beautiful, it is the 328 you got in the end isn't it?

No, but really the little one looks like a blinder, congratulations!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
They both share a similar drinking habit! Lots and frequently!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Dont worry **** on Panda, If she gets remotly broody Mrs Gtdog could put her off for years after a brief phone call about the birth and subsequent sleep depravation!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
concentrating on the a27

[/ QUOTE ]
Get that every day....it a nightmare!

[ QUOTE ]
gtdog said:
I was training Chichester Marina staff on their workboat when the call came, the donkey managed a chip enhanced run of 120+ on the way to hospital.. dont know the precice figure as was concentrating on the a27 and berks in slow cars at the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

*ahem* You mean that private road from the marina ONTO the A27 right ?

[ QUOTE ]
Crafty said:
[ QUOTE ]
gtdog said:
I was training Chichester Marina staff on their workboat when the call came, the donkey managed a chip enhanced run of 120+ on the way to hospital.. dont know the precice figure as was concentrating on the a27 and berks in slow cars at the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

*ahem* You mean that private road from the marina ONTO the A27 right ?

[/ QUOTE ]
I may have been refering to kph or metres per hour, who knows? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just to send this on a few years..................... you'll get to be father of the Bride /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Happy Fatherhood ( and a card & prezzie in June each year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)