Smell my finger.
Reaction score
31 degrees here

4632777534_86cae7024d.jpg

:hubbahubba:

BBQ and beer o'clock :)

Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ouch!

Been the best for years!! Luckily didnt burn...ouch! use plenty of after sun! Ate and drank outside! brilliant!

lol, sorry, i cant help laughing! I had it a few weeks ago, killed for days! You not heard of slip, slap, slop??? lol

lol, sorry, i cant help laughing! I had it a few weeks ago, killed for days! You not heard of slip, slap, slop??? lol

yes been to oz in 08 so well aware but I did put cream on !

take it you were out all day then! Ouch! factor 50 next time!

Get a beer, will take the pain away! Did for me lol

Aw! but it was increadably hot! yup! get some beers! But you will feel it in the morning, slop on after sun or a moisturiser! Its not just for girls lol!

I shouldnt laugh because thats how I was after Audis In The Park last year :)

OMG, luckily, I dont burn, but boy was there some red bods in Stratford today, i felt the pain for them, can just hear the complaints tomorrow in the office!!!

We still put sun cream on, just in case....was out in Dubai a couple of years ago and it was 50+ everyday, now that was hot!!!!

This weekends weather has been outstanding!!!

was at chester races yesterday, and my god it was to hot, around 30 deegrees, been out in it all day working on the car, my neck is a bit red to say the least, but cant complain as i work outside so its better than getting ****** wet in the rain

was at chester races yesterday, and my god it was to hot, around 30 deegrees, been out in it all day working on the car, my neck is a bit red to say the least, but cant complain as i work outside so its better than getting ****** wet in the rain

Wow, Chester races, not been yet but really want to! Bet it was hot there!

Cracking weekend! About 26 - 28 down here near swansea. Hope it stays around for a few weeks!

Cracking summer and the world cup starts in a few weeks arent we the lucky buggers.... :)

I'm toasty where I am.... I'm curretly sitting next to a pool in the gran canaries... Oh yeah, chilled beer next to me, with dark shades on checking out the talent... I might go for a swim in the sea shortly... Mwahaha hope u guys and girls are having fun at work...

Mwahaha hope u guys and girls are having fun at work...

I'm off today fortunately.... It's another scorcher down south. 11 AM and it's 29 where I am at the moment...

I am very lucky in that my parents have a swimming pool. Which I am currently sat by, beer in hand.

Life is good some days.

Been around 21c up here with clouds but then it was snowing about 2 weeks ago.

Hot enough to make me colapse while detailing a Porsche yesterday. . . !

Welly said:
I'm off today fortunately.... It's another scorcher down south. 11 AM and it's 29 where I am at the moment...

I am very lucky in that my parents have a swimming pool. Which I am currently sat by, beer in hand.

Life is good some days.

Ha life is good, on occasions!

Where south do u live matey? I'm south london, Croydon way...

Is it sad I'm on the iPhone still surfing asn whilst on holiday??

26 degrees outside in Oxford at the moment. I'm currently 'testing' the air con in one our server rooms. 18degrees is actually quite pleasant, while having a cup of tea...

Cheers,

No available grass to sit on here in Central London. Forced to eat my mince Crepe standing on the pavement, pepsi resting on one of those green telephone exchange box thingies. Anything to get some sun huh?

Turned out to be a big mistake though. Hot crepe + hot weather = many sweat patches on shirt.

Saw a car broken down on the motorway yesterday, the occupants, were out of the car, stripped down to as much skin showing as possible......sunbathing!!!

Made me think are they actually broken down, or is it some sort of wacky idea!!

Ah man it's a bummer trying to enjoy the sun whilst on lunch in London.

I'm off to jet ski in a momentous... B-)

hopefully that son stays out over south london when im over in a few weeks