Has NASA covered up alien ship/structures/Ruins on moon?

Dazmo

Reaction score
Amazing stuff, really does make you wonder why they blur all their moon images!

why have we not gone back to the moon since 1972?

Ever wondered why those moon photos are always perfectly black, its because they have edited out what they dont want you to see.

Did you know that in 1979, neil armstrong saw UFOs and extraterrestrial craft while on the moon but NASA covered up his comments

Oh...and the moon is hollow!

Watch all 9 videos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ3wh2cjekE

Last edited:
I love stuff like this, but i can't help that think it would be a widely known thing if it were true

I love the scene in Independance Day where they let the president see the Alien craft they caught

Would be immense to think that something like that actually exists and is covered up from the public

Neil went to the moon in 1969, and it was Buzz who first saw them and mentioned it to Neil. But before that during his Gemini mission John Glenn saw lights he couldn't explain. Both of these are recorded in the mission notes.

Would be nice to think we're not alone! Love this kid of stuff, fascinating!
(maybe IF there is alien craft its the real Egyptions! Maybe it was those who built the pyramids!)

Last edited:
Its statistically impossible for us to be the only interlilligent life in the unnniverse.

we went to moon for sure, conspiracy theorist will only believe what they want to regardless of the facts. They ignore any facts unless supplied by theselves claiming them to be bias. Occam's Razor springs to mind.

If you think of all the people involved in doing it - are they ALL going to keep silent about it? No one single disgruntled employee has any proof? It's also in insult to all the hard working people who made it happen.

The reason they stopped is the reason they are no longer going back - money! The had done all they needed & the public was loosing interest.

Hollow moon? There goes the theory astro bodies are formed by gavity & accretion! :ermm:

I totally believe in life on other planets, it almost impossible for it not to given the huge scope of possibility. The fact that life has evolved to the level it has on this planet is a massive combinations of events and is a miracle which makes us all very special.

conspiracy theorist will only believe what they want ... If you think of all the people involved in doing it - are they ALL going to keep silent about it? Hollow moon? There goes the theory astro bodies are formed by gavity & accretion! ... I totally believe in life on other planets, it almost impossible for it not to given the huge scope of possibility

...and hugely ignorant of us to even think otherwise!

Here here Khufu.

As for you JoJo, I'd fxxx Seven from Enterprise and so would you!

Conceptually she is as is the tangent of this thread lol. Oh, and Seven is about 400 years old, conceptually, and still half Borg = Alien'ish. Doesn't alter the validity of my comment though.

Haven't watched it yet but it sounds interesting. Hadn't heard that one before!

I'm also a beleiver of other life out there. Has to be! On a cellular level, more complex creatures, and ones with more advanced life than us.

Now I can't remember if its Europa (one of Jupiter's moons) or Pandora (one of Saturn's moons) but one of them scientists recon that there is flowing oceans. As the moon orbits the planet, from the immense gravitational pull, it pulls and pushes on the planet changing its shape which in turn warms it up. It'll be frozen on the surface but under the ice they think its liquid water.

Theres a seperate geek thread guys!!! LOL

I'd do the blue shape shifter from X-Men, although I guess she ain't an alien. But she looks like one.
Session one I'd ask her to look like Noemie Lenoir. Session two - Megan Fox. Session three - Nigella Lawson from a few years ago. (don't ask, I'm allowed one like that.)

Haven't watched it yet but it sounds interesting. Hadn't heard that one before!

I'm also a beleiver of other life out there. Has to be! On a cellular level, more complex creatures, and ones with more advanced life than us.

Now I can't remember if its Europa (one of Jupiter's moons) or Pandora (one of Saturn's moons) but one of them scientists recon that there is flowing oceans. As the moon orbits the planet, from the immense gravitational pull, it pulls and pushes on the planet changing its shape which in turn warms it up. It'll be frozen on the surface but under the ice they think its liquid water.

Seven must of never eaten to fit into her costume!

Its Europa - it has liquid sea under a deep ice crust. IIRC Its 'warmed' by being pulled between Jupiter & Io? Its best bet in the solar system for something living IMHO!

Yea I think so too. Does anyone think we'll find 'confirmed' life somewhere else in our lifetime? I hope they do.

Last edited:
[Geek mode]

Isn't she from Voyager, not Enterprise?

Lol, well - me in Geek mode - both are correct: trying to recall the episode where she was in both in a temporal parallel universe thingy. But yes, Captain Katherine Janeway's pet Borg abord...Voyager.

Neil went to the moon in 1969, and it was Buzz who first saw them and mentioned it to Neil. But before that during his Gemini mission John Glenn saw lights he couldn't explain. Both of these are recorded in the mission notes.

When you say Buzz, i presume you mean Buzz Lightyear yea??? ;)

Lol, well - me in Geek mode - both are correct: trying to recall the episode where she was in both in a temporal parallel universe thingy. But yes, Captain Katherine Janeway's pet Borg abord...Voyager.

[Geek Mode]

Your thinking of something that never happend.

Seven was in Voyager, T'Pol was in Enterprise.

Both wore very tight clothes lol

[/Geek Mode]

Love this kind of thing, but we're f****d if we're not alone. Think how puny humans are and how easily we could be wiped out. If they can travel in space, imagine they're other scientific break throughs . . . :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to love conspiracy theorys, but like said, The truth would always come out as so many people are involved on these things, never had any experience of aliens or UFOs myself, but my brother was driving home once when he saw some very strange in the sky, with strange flashy lights flying very low, most likely something man made, but my bro is in the armed forces and there isnt much he hasnt seen...

Id do the girl from avatar, :hubbahubba: infact there isnt much I wouldnt do

the only ones to go to the moon as we all know are walace and gromet because as we know the moon is made of cheese

Got to love conspiracy theorys, but like said, The truth would always come out as so many people are involved on these things, never had any experience of aliens or UFOs myself, but my brother was driving home once when he saw some very strange in the sky, with strange flashy lights flying very low, most likely something man made, but my bro is in the armed forces and there isnt much he hasnt seen...

Id do the girl from avatar, :hubbahubba: infact there isnt much I wouldnt do

Now, when military folk say things I tend to listen! Nothing much in civvy street scares them and their perspective is REAL as they know what 'REAL' is; so hey. I don't discount the possibility of anything being possible save being a bigot destined to end up as one of those idiots you see in the films surprised that something went wrong

i believe in ufo's for sure there not from somewhere else though they are from earth , there's evidense everywhere from caves to pyramids to the myans who offered human sacrefices , there in the bible to , i think there fallen angels ie demons ...

And i believe in ourlife time there gona appear as saviours of the planet , the antichrist ...ive studed an awefull lot of stuff on this and this is what it points to .

In the bible it says that we will get the mark of the beast to , but funny thing it also says NO ONE can buy , sell , or trade without the mark and it will be on the forhead or the right hand and anyone who accepts the mark is going hell for sure .

funny thing about that is there putting chips in the right hand there being tested and eventually were all gona have them and money will be phased out after the global collapse everything will be done through the chip in your hand..scary stuff

I also think something is gona go down in 2012 and something not positive , not cos of the film either , just were entering a new earth cycle and i thats a bad thing either that or these ufos maybe make an entrance who knows

Last edited:
i believe in ufo's for sure...human sacrefices...there in the bible to.... there gona appear as saviours of the planet...the antichrist...ive studed an awefull lot of stuff on this...NO ONE can buy , sell , or trade without the mark and it will be on the forehead or the right hand and anyone who accepts the mark is going hell for sure...there putting chips in the right hand there being tested and eventually were all gona have them and money will be phased out after the global collapse everything will be done through the chip in your hand...I also think something is gona go down in 2012 and something not positive...were entering a new earth cycle and i thats a bad thing either that or these ufos maybe make an entrance who knows

F'kin scary you are!

There are things out there! I've seen one freaky thing once.. Me and my mate were out one night, we were in this estate as he wanted to go for a cigerette. Anyway, parked up in this little carpark for the surrounding houses we seen a green laser light ontop of a house. I thought that it was like christmas lights but then it went over the next house. They were very green, dotted almost laser lights coming from a source in the sky but when i looked at that, it was just a bright green light that dissapeared. I cant explain this and i have searched the internet and i cant find any reason why humans would do this at 2am. I was expecting ET but well, he went home!

I wish that was all it was lol.

I may sound barking but somethings coming for sure , if you think its coffee , off to work , come home to the family and get ****** then id say you were barking ..