Manbags

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
Following on from a certain popular thread amongst Audi drivers I thought I'd ask is anyone using a manbag
man_bag_sign.jpg

No man bags here. Only a manly leather clad shaving bag :)

I dont really have a man bag, but i carry a gym bag with me most days, for my football/gym kits...:footy:

I wouldnt be seen dead wearing anything with vespa on it!

My mate does, hes tall and lanky and a bit of a stoner hes probably the only person I know that could get away with it....

There's just no need for man bags. All I carry is wallet, phone, keys and smokes (naughty I know) and I can get all that in my pockets without having to resort to a handbag.

I dont see the need of them. And especially with people my age that wear them all the time!! And the worst thing is it's always FAKE Prada! Whyy!!! I only have a Armani side bag for uni to carry my folders and books in. Got it for £1 from work! Bargain! :)

Well, I use one and they're ****** useful especially when travelling abroad.

Derisions and mockery welcome ... I'm proud

Good ol' berghaus backpack for me!

Yep, and me.
Although I do have Berghaus matching luggage, both mule 40 & 80, tool pouch, comms pouch, GTX boots, gloves and two pairs of trousers.
One of my old sponsors so I got kitted out for free :thumbsup:

Berghaus stuffs very good although the quality seemed to drop a few years ago...mainly on jackets. I have a couple of their packs and they've stood up well to everything I could throw at them...including going in the hold on an aircraft which is usually the end of a rucksacks life :)

manbags are effin gay and really chav to loads of silly chavs in gorton where addidas tracksuits with t shirts full of rhymestones and manbags all the older guys are laughing at them

man bags are gay or they wouldn't call them man bags , there called man bags so men can use them and not feel gay very handy for storing thing yes but at the end of the day it's still a handbag!!

There's just no need for man bags. All I carry is wallet, phone, keys and smokes (naughty I know) and I can get all that in my pockets without having to resort to a handbag.

I absolutely, 100% concur with all the points here! That is exactly how I feel! LOL

A friend of mine does. Constantly carries it around. We thought he was gay for soo soo long; he then rocked up to a house party with a girl and surprised the hell out of us all! She was ugly, but better than nothing I guess.

i dont have a man bag...but i do have a sweet leather bag i bought from the festival of speed last year....has le man badges and ting

bang on trend if you ask me