EM TuningVolks Autos
    8L > 8P > 8V

Status

First Three Points

Got caught with three other cars on the A23. Two marked bikes ahead and one unmarked behind. Can't believe I didn't see the siren on the side.

They let the Aston Martin go whilst the B8 Avant and me got written up. Still gotta do 18 months without any more points or it's another test
    '02 A3 TDI quattro sport

8L IS DE BEST

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    always the way m8 ive been with a cruise and all the nice lambo's and aston's get let off and they see all younger people as boy racers

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Aw! feel for you!

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

4th Gear

Status
    Where abouts on the A23 mate?

Bad times

8L > 8P > 8V

Status
    Southbound near Hickstead I think. Don't know whether the other Audi got off with it, maybe he's on here.

Annoyed with myself for not seeing the siren on it, I looked in my mirror and thought could it be a copper and thought it wasn't because it was riding right behind me going from the middle of the lane to between the two lanes and coming up aggressively.
    '02 A3 TDI quattro sport

8L IS DE BEST

Administrator

Status
    The best of luck to you dodging any more for the next 18 months... It aint all bad though... I got six all at once 23 days inside the 2 years, the up side is that I'm allowed to shout at traffic now because I'm more qualified than most other drivers - I passed my test first time, both times

Rob.
    The truth they're trying to keep from you is that IPv6 has nothing to do with address space; we're actually running out of full stops.