Junior Apprentice starts Wednesday 21:00 on BBC One

It'll be a laugh to watch a bunch of precocious little brats pretend to be adults doing their parents proud as we thank God our kids aren't as affected.

Who remembers that fuzzy haired lad in the 80's, Laurence, who fancied himself as an antiques expert - and 20 years later had a sex-change and is now called Lauren. They did a whole documentary on him. I mean ... it was bound to happen lol.

As I said - what a bunch of morally retarded brats. Sure, they've done amazing things for their age and they're yet to acquire some emotional intelligence as they age, but still. At least they'll learn what other skills they need in life.

God, that Jordan has such a punchable face! I'm glad he's gone... posh little f@g!

I like the way he see's himself being more a more successful business man than Lord Sugar in 5 years time. Keep dreaming, son! LOL!

I like the way he see's himself being more a more successful business man than Lord Sugar in 5 years time. Keep dreaming, son! LOL!
yeah LOL they all say that!!!!

Was quite good, interesting to see these people and what they are willing to do to get far!!

He was a right **** werent he!!!

Rhys was good, impressed with the way he was and he has the front to speak up as well.

God, that Jordan has such a punchable face! I'm glad he's gone... posh little f@g!

Here here, bet his mum was proud! But it's easy to talk big when you're sitting in a Rolls Royce - even if it's owned by the man you're slagging off lol.

The blonde girl was really good! She won it for 'revolution'!