apologies guys

A

AndyCollins

Guys, I feel I need to offer an apology, as earlier today I briefly ventured over to the Dark Side. I was asked by my girlfriend if I would drive her brothers car from Manchester to Bristol, as he is unable to do so following surgery. So hear goes, sorry boys, I've just nailed a nearly brand new BMW 330ci halfway down the country, stopped off at my own private runway to get it up to 125mph, before continuing my journey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Obviously he was not in the car with me. It is an auto, but I was amazed by the amount of grunt when you stand on it, and the awesome roar from under the bonnet. Picked up my A4 1 hour ago, so am now back to all that is pure and good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Bloke654 said:
Guys, I feel I need to offer an apology, as earlier today I briefly ventured over to the Dark Side. I was asked by my girlfriend if I would drive her brothers car from Manchester to Bristol, as he is unable to do so following surgery. So hear goes, sorry boys, I've just nailed a nearly brand new BMW 330ci halfway down the country, stopped off at my own private runway to get it up to 125mph, before continuing my journey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Obviously he was not in the car with me. It is an auto, but I was amazed by the amount of grunt when you stand on it, and the awesome roar from under the bonnet. Picked up my A4 1 hour ago, so am now back to all that is pure and good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it a great feeling to step on the throttle in a Beemer 330 at 120mph and it still ****** accelerates. Still prefer my S3 though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It's a dark blue convertable with a hard top, 18" multi spokes & grey leather. Whilst driving it I was thinking of everything I could sell to raise enough cash to buy one. (My gran and girlfriend were high on the list). I think that if it came down to it though i'd rather have an A4 Cab anyway, saw a red S4 cab yesterday, soooooooo sweet!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif love the chrome windscreen surround!

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
Dont start Pimp!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

G

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
Dont start Pimp!

[/ QUOTE ]Oh christ The pimp's found someone else to argue with now him and plain old are best buds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

my girlfriends sister just brought a 330 convertible and the engine roar is soooo sexy! you can really hear the car coming down the road!