i cant get my head round the amount of Vote labour are getting!!!

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
WTF.... 19000 votes over 8000 votes on the consrvs on the 1st local constituency in sunderland!

i know this is not the main election but HOW THE FK has labour got any supporters any more!

Please discuss as tbh, this is my first election i have ever given a poo about! Im confussed.com!

I imagine that Labour are still viewed as the party that "best" represent the working classes and Sunderland is predominantly a working class area. Just my slant on it which is probably way wide of the mark TBH.

It's called a safe Liebour seat......... They could put up an incoherant, dribling, moron [and often do] and people would still vote for it..! Why, can best be summed up by Liebours creation of their 'client state'

I think its very bad that people have been turned away for voting. Fair enough leave earlier but did you see those ques on the news? Im totally sucked in by all this... madness! never thought i would hear my self say that!

ANOTHER labour seat! just been anounced too!

How many sham postal votes will help Labour?

If they win there needs to be a public enquiry into it.

im starting to doubt the integrity of the UK governments if they are still letting those buffons in even though they make a complete and utter hash of the last 12 years and are led by a man whos face wont work and the lad in charge of the money has eyebrows that dont match his hair and looks like the eagle from seseme street. 5 more years of blinding incompetance and jackassery it will be then.

im starting to doubt the integrity of the UK governments if they are still letting those buffons in even though they make a complete and utter hash of the last 12 years and are led by a man whos face wont work and the lad in charge of the money has eyebrows that dont match his hair and looks like the eagle from seseme street. 5 more years of blinding incompetance and jackassery it will be then.

FPMSL!!!

My vote was decided by the process of elimination.

The UK needs change, Labour need to go and Nick Clegg is all for gay marriage... Conservatives for me.

if im honest, i was torn between the blue telly tubby and the yellow one, about 10 mins before me and the wife went to vote we done a question-air with loads of questions. at then end of it it gave you a result of who me voting would be best suited.

We went for the yellow telly tubby, and if the poofs are married there leaving us alone in the gym changing room! lol (tho i was not aware of that policy)

HOW THE FK has labour got any supporters any more!

Don't worry, not even half way there yet, and who knows what happens in Sunderland. I was praying Brown would lose his seat lol. I would have wet myself. Dunno if yo're still up, and come the morning the following comment might be redundant but, at 3.44am Red 122, Blue 144, Others 46. And the Labour rats aren't sounding, nor looking, as confident as they were pretending to be at the start of all this.

Bye Bye Labour!
(Hopefully, please)

Labour is the benifits party now not the working mans party but some people will just neve vote anything but Labour no matter what they screw up.

You're right fingermouse, in some households I bet its just 'tradition' to vote for Labour, as if it were a religion.

Though we are in a hung parliament, I personally think David Cameron will become PM.

I couldn't decide right up until voting, then I read about how Cameron ("Eton boy") would bring back hunting as one of his first acts as PM. To me, this was indicative of how out of touch he is with the regular bloke in the street. That said, I didn't feel good about voting LAB, but Clegg has gone to pieces in the past few days, looks like he can't take the pressure.

I totally agree with what you say on the hunting. I didn't even vote Conservatives because I wanted to or because I believed in their policys, I voted Conservative because there was simply noone else to vote for, and thats exactly what the big-wigs have been saying has happened, that people aren't voting Conservative because they believe in their policys, just that they want Labour out of office.

Last edited:
The annoying thing is that we will almost certainly have another costly election within a year.

The amusing thing is that the Labour party is almost bankrupt, so what sort of campaign will they be able to afford next time???

Cheers,

thats it dave. theres feck all we can do now. will be interesting the next few weeks for sure. Still shocked the amount of numptys voting brown in again but each to there own and all that.

WTF.... 19000 votes over 8000 votes on the consrvs on the 1st local constituency in sunderland!

i know this is not the main election but HOW THE FK has labour got any supporters any more!

Please discuss as tbh, this is my first election i have ever given a poo about! Im confussed.com!

Is there a lot of people on benifits in Sunderland?????? if so there's your answer!!

My vote was decided by the process of elimination.

The UK needs change, Labour need to go and Nick Clegg is all for gay marriage... Conservatives for me.

It's a law already - When did it become acceptable to be openly homophobic on this site.... Think you needed the BNP box with narrrow minded views like that.

I've had arguments at work today about L*bour and the fact the stand for the non-working, rock n roll scabs...

That'll be most of those who've voted for them.

It's a law already - When did it become acceptable to be openly homophobic on this site.... Think you needed the BNP box with narrrow minded views like that.

People are basing their votes on Gay Marriage and Fox hunting sweet be jesus this country needs a cull or raise the age of voting to 40....

Seriously though the homophobic comments are a bit daft but then so is labelling anyone who votes BNP narrow minded in my opinion.

Noting the results board, we have a Red-Blue, North-South divide again!

People are basing their votes on Gay Marriage and Fox hunting sweet be jesus this country needs a cull or raise the age of voting to 40....

Seriously though the homophobic comments are a bit daft but then so is labelling anyone who votes BNP narrow minded in my opinion.

only let people with jobs vote and are educated to a reasonable level :)

shame there was no eugenics party.......

Zoidberg-dr-zoidberg-9032706-1024-7.jpg