JMB RetrofitsEM Tuning
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Fulham

  1. #1
    voorhees's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Leafy Warwickshire
    Posts
    14,865

    Fulham

    in the final in Europe

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Good 2 B A Gooner's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chichester
    Posts
    715
    Get in - Done the EPL proud

  4. #3
    fingermouse's Avatar
    thats me

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    west yorkshire
    Posts
    3,762
    well done to them


    but how come away goals count in extra time ???? that just doesn`t seem right
    red to red black to black blue to bits

  5. #4
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,223
    Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse View Post
    well done to them


    but how come away goals count in extra time ???? that just doesn`t seem right
    I've never thought about that before, but that is actually a very good point!
    There's no chance of extra time in the first leg so the visiting team only have a maximum of 90 mins to get an away goal, but in the 2nd leg the visiting team have potentially a whopping 120mins to get one.
    Not fair!!

  6. #5
    fingermouse's Avatar
    thats me

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    west yorkshire
    Posts
    3,762
    i actually thought that the away goal didn`t count in extra time and was shocked when they said it counted
    red to red black to black blue to bits

  7. #6
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,436
    Nice comeback!



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400



  8. #7
    Good 2 B A Gooner's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chichester
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    I've never thought about that before, but that is actually a very good point!
    There's no chance of extra time in the first leg so the visiting team only have a maximum of 90 mins to get an away goal, but in the 2nd leg the visiting team have potentially a whopping 120mins to get one.
    Not fair!!
    The home team have the advantage of an extra 30 minutes at home also though.

  9. #8
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Good 2 B A Gooner View Post
    The home team have the advantage of an extra 30 minutes at home also though.
    Not really a fair trade though, is it?

  10. #9
    Good 2 B A Gooner's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chichester
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    Not really a fair trade though, is it?
    Can anyone spot which Sour Grape is Aythreee...


  11. #10
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Good 2 B A Gooner View Post
    Can anyone spot which Sour Grape is Aythreee...

    lol...
    It's alright for you. You've had AAGGGEEESSS to come to terms with your season being over.

  12. #11
    Good 2 B A Gooner's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chichester
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    lol...
    It's alright for you. You've had AAGGGEEESSS to come to terms with your season being over.
    lol - Let you ave that...

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO