JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications
    E3 APC

Status

more insurance B\'locks

Just came in from work to find my renewal from Tesco. Baring in mind I only went with them in the first place coz I cud pay installments and they wern't bothered about my GtiR being import/uk spec, and the fact I got staff discount. So now onto T-reg S14a 200sx I get my renewal of 986 TPFT!!!!! I'm twenty F'in Four with 6years ncb!!!! Are they having a laugh, thats 150 more than the group 20 GtiR 2 years ago!!!

MUPPETS. I know at least 3 other companies who will get me cheaper than that Fully comp, protected etc.

The sooner I sell it and myself a 1.8t the better.

Curiously, anyone got the same sort of stats as me driving a 1.8t A3? wots your premiums like??

2. # ADS
    ADS

E3 APC

Status

Re: more insurance B\'locks

well nearly 1k TPFT compared to less fully comp is scary to me. Besides got a qoute of 650 full comp on a 1.8t A3 last nite [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img]

1st Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    ronny said:

I pay 300 quid Fully comp, but on a B6 A4 1.8T quattro, 31 7yrs no claims

[/ QUOTE ]

Ronny who you with as I am 30 with 13 years no claims and my renewal is 350 on a B5 1.8T Quattro Sport.

I'm with Admiral at the moment.

Turbo Sport

Status

I just changer over from my 2.2coupe, to my A4(B5) 1.8t sport ins wanted 800 when i sayd i could get it for 550 they sayd they would phone me back and low and behold they can back with 525! amazing eh.
    and im 32, 5yrs NCB , car parked in the drive way , off the road most of the day as its parked in Co car park !

Reverse Gear

Status

im 26 with max no claims and my S3 costs 500 fc which i dont think is too bad. one tip is to put someone else on the policy as 2nd named driver ie. your mum (dont laugh) and you may be suprised how much it falls. Of course you then dont let her near the car but that doesnt matter

3rd Gear

Status

96 a4 1.8 ts - 27m 6 yrs ncb protected 440

I paid 450 last year, my renewal with the chris knott came in at 665 ?>>!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

shopped around and then went back to chris knott, said beat it so they did [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

put you mum definately, or someone with no claims and in late 50's or 60's - knocked 150 str8 away

all depends how the company feels on that day... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

2nd Gear

Status

i tried putting my mum on my insurance as my parents divorced and she re-married so has a different surname, elephant wanted a extra 50, so i decided not to bother.

cheers tony