Happy St George's Day

wibble111

needs to scratch the itch
Reaction score
Happy St George's day to all. Pity the goverbent wont make this an official bank holiday!

Happy St Georges all
I booked it off as every year and am off to Leicester to celebrate cheers:beerchug:

we had some free bacon sarnies at work to celebrate! dunno how that works? Danish bacon and french bread..

Just wolfing down a large slice of birthday cake. I have celebrated St George's day every year now for the last 39 years... :)

Make it a bank holiday - Absolutely!

Cheers,

we had some free bacon sarnies at work to celebrate! dunno how that works? Danish bacon and french bread..

But the sandwich is an English invention!

Happy St. George's Day

flag682_459275a.jpg

happy st georges day...if i still lived in london i would be heading out bout now!!

Considering hanging up my St. George's Flag up at work, do you think anyone will be offended by it in a Chinese? :)

Happy St. Georges Day anyways. :beerchug:

Happy St Georges day all...

We have got flags around the building, albeit with a menu on them, for the slap up trad English meals they are putting on in the restaurant today.

Would love a Bank Hol for this as well....makes sense after all!!

well done people... im dressed like a fecking flag today.... baring in mine im quite a large bloke, bald head, goaty....... st g`s cross shorts on, and a England top.... went into our local corner shop for a few stella and got given them half price. didnt think till i got home i must looked like the leader of some BNP cult!!

HAPPY ST GEORGES DAY PEOPLE!.... shame we dont av it like the irish do :(

EDIT.. here have a pic of my ugly mush!
SDC11635.jpg

Last edited: