Here we go again

Just Plain Old

Reaction score
Put this on another forum,,,,,, what do you guys think?

Only glanced the headline as yet, but I understand Blunket is signing away the right for us to control our own boarders next week!!!

I like to think I'm a Patriot, some people have called me racist, but they do not understand what I really believe... Anyway, what this current mob have done to our Country is now coming close to stripping away the last vestiges of our national identity. It makes me almost physically sick! OK It's not all their fault, but they have set about destroying this Country with an almost fanatical zeal!

I remember growing up in the late 60's and througout the 70's. I look back and think what this Country used to be, far from perfect I'm sure, but it was still recognisable as a decent civilised society, where fear for your own safety, and the safety of your property, was virtually unknown. Then I look around and see what this, once great, Land has become.......... We have our home grown 'scum' sticking the proverbial finger up at us with impunity , and the 'dross' of the World beating a path to our door, eager to do the same.

I don't want to throw in the towel, but when I think what the future holds for our Children, and our Childrens, Children, and the sort of Country they seem destined to grow up in, it makes me want to weep. I won't give in.

I'm with you mate, don't mine working hard for my money but hate paying for other people to toss it off and bleed this country dry. I think you shouldnt have to pay any taxes, but if you use any service then you should pay for it that would get the lazy twats of their asses working,
P.S plain Old sorry for going of your thread but thought i would say my thought too.

[ QUOTE ]
FOLLOW ME said:
P.S plain Old sorry for going of your thread but thought i would say my thought too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine by me......... I'm all for freedom of speech. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

JPO, there are some foreign folk who would immigrate to the UK tomorrow if they could (me included). We would come because we still see the UK as a civilised country where morals and ethics are upheld. Compared to some of the places we live, the UK is still a great country. Having said that, I know that moral decay has set in across the world, UK included.
If your politicians are no longer serving the interests of the majority of UK citizens then you need to vote them out!

My 2p:
I think a country is not only defined by its border but mainly by its culture.
Now lose this and even if your borders are "controlled" the country as you knew it does not exist anymore.

I am French and have been living in the UK for 6 years but have always worked, paid all taxes and tried and understand and respect English culture
Even though I understand what you mean by losing its identity (as I feel the same happens in France but 10 years ahead), please dont put all "imigrants" in the same bag. That's how racism grows
I would not want anyone messing up with my country culture so I dont "impose" mine here.
I mean I tried "marmite" but I think I'll stick with snails with garlic butter....

Theres nothing wrong with Marmite Steph! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

But snails and Garlic butter is bettttttttttttttterrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

G

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:

[/ QUOTE ]
"you either love it or you hate it" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
StephV6 said:
[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:

[/ QUOTE ]
"you either love it or you hate it" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope ur now refering to the Marmite DickyS3! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
StephV6 said:
My 2p:
I think a country is not only defined by its border but mainly by its culture.
Now lose this and even if your borders are "controlled" the country as you knew it does not exist anymore.

I am French and have been living in the UK for 6 years but have always worked, paid all taxes and tried and understand and respect English culture
Even though I understand what you mean by losing its identity (as I feel the same happens in France but 10 years ahead), please dont put all "imigrants" in the same bag. That's how racism grows
I would not want anyone messing up with my country culture so I dont "impose" mine here.
I mean I tried "marmite" but I think I'll stick with snails with garlic butter....

[/ QUOTE ]

Spot on.............. I have no problem with a 'patriotic' Frenchman living here, and abiding by our rules and customs. That is my definition of 'diversity', not a ghetto full of asylum seeking, illegal immigrants!!

I here we are again trying to rewrite our own history about the English victory at Trafalgar, so as not to upset the French on the 200th Anniversary next year.......... Apparently we don’t want to cause offence, what utter cr>p.............

BTW I hope they are French snails you're eating,,,,,,,, the English snail is accustomed to roaming around unmolested! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Just Plain Old said:
I here we are again trying to rewrite our own history about the English victory at Trafalgar, so as not to upset the French on the 200th Anniversary next year.......... Apparently we don’t want to cause offence, what utter cr>p.............

[/ QUOTE ]
I think this is just to compensate for the fact that the Eurostar terminates at "Waterloo" in London whereas it doesn't terminate at "gare d'Austerlitz" in Paris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I used to take it every week and smiled as most of French passengers did not even notice that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Just Plain Old said:
BTW I hope they are French snails you're eating,,,,,,,, the English snail is accustomed to roaming around unmolested! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh no... I would not dare touch the English ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i have no problem with asylum seekers as long as they are genuine the problems accure when they just turn up to sponge off us because we are an easy touch the situation is now totally out of control and if we do manage to get the government to deport them we then have the idiots in europe overturning our decisions and forcing us to to keep them its discusting we should start taking control of our own country and sticking two fingers up to the european union they just seems to be using us as there dumping ground /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
xmaslolly said:
i have no problem with asylum seekers as long as they are genuine

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the problem, none of them are!

Don't blame the european union for that and check the english laws, that's where the problem is.
When there was that big camp of refugees in France near the channel, some journalists interviewed them as to why England and not France, Germany and other closer countries. And contrary to what you read in the English press, which just love scandals, their answer had nothing to do with how good the health system is (what a joke) but just that in England they get 6 months to find a job with free health care wherease in the other european countries you have a couple of months (maybe 3 max)
Now you get it down to 3 months and you'll see much less european asylum seekers
but even with this England has less european asylum seekers than most big european countries so you cant really complain. Yes we would all love to have our own grand country completely independant but that is just not viable on the long term. You would not want England to become the next Irak "liberated" by China in 150 years would you?

European union is about leveling all member's countries. So obviously countries like England will pay the most money but you can't have it both ways: you cant say "yeah get me those juicy contracts in middle east" and dont expect anything in return. That's how it works: big companies get big contracts in exchange of money through the european union.
BTW those contracts are 90% of the time for catching up with those same big countries (like developing the telecom network, or the infrastructure) so the money stays in their hands.
I dont know what you imagine but they dont pay out the money out of charity
Hope i did not offend anyone as i have not got the time to checkproof what i wrote.

[ QUOTE ]
StephV6 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Just Plain Old said:

[/ QUOTE ]
I think this is just to compensate for the fact that the Eurostar terminates at "Waterloo" in London whereas it doesn't terminate at "gare d'Austerlitz" in Paris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I used to take it every week and smiled as most of French passengers did not even notice that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

touché /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

How on earth can they say it is because we give tham longer to find a job the people in am talking about do not want to work and i have seen them with my own eyes groups of immigrants camped out side the dss offices in there leather coats with there mobile phones with there sometimes quite nice cars parked not far away not one of them has done an honest days work in there lives and they have absolutly no intension of ever doing any work. I am also sick to death of going up wolverhampton and being harrased by these no hope losers who come up to you with money and ask if you will marry them some of them can get quite nasty as well. Why the hell should we put up with these people all the time and as i say if we try to boot them out they go on and on about there human rights being infringed and the european courts do over turn the decisions of the uk courts so we may as well not bother in the first place and the best thing of all is we pay all the court costs for them as well.

Sorry rant over im off my soap box now
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
StephV6 said:
Hope i did not offend anyone as i have not got the time to checkproof what i wrote.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have indeed got it almost entirely wrong,,,,,,,,,,, but that too is another 'great' French 'tradition', so don't feel to bad about it........... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry I should have made it clearer. Finding the work (or not) is irrelevant as the life is still easier for 6 months with health protection (housing as well sometimes) rather than 2 months.
That's the way they see it I think

What you are describing about people standing in front of dss started about 15 to 20 years ago in France and still remains. I hope you'll deal better with this than what we did as, because of that we nearly got Le Pen (National Front) in power
I got a nice (sad really) story I have seen on my own little city town about how bad it got in France.
Basically, being France you had a road blocked by demonstrators but who the demonstators were is just unbelievable: Unemployed people on strike (yes you read well) claiming bonus pay for christmas.
That story is even more sad as the demonstration was actually national and the government paid it! still worse that "christmas bonus" is now paid every year!

Anyway I'll stop there as I'll get carried away and we should not talk politics in an Audi forum.

[ QUOTE ]
Just Plain Old said:
[ QUOTE ]
StephV6 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

You have indeed got it almost entirely wrong,,,,,,,,,,, but that too is another 'great' French 'tradition', so don't feel to bad about it........... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I know you just have to look at which side of the road we're driving /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i think all politicians need to be locked in a loony bin i often wonder what planet they live on because it certainly isnt this one !

Have to agree, i think decisions should be made in this country, not anywhere else.

I certainly do not agree with 'asylum seekers'... We pay parmanently icnreasing taxes to 'keep' these people...Just not on. However, Thats not the whole story is it... How many people (im talking UK citizens) take advantage of the benefits system and rape it of money... people who again, have and never will do an honest days work, yet still manage to afford a house, car, mobile phone .etc .etc... There are poor families who work hard for what they have, yet get nothing, which these trashy scum bag tw*ts get money for ABSOLUTELY nothing! This country IS too forgiving and too leanient on the things that matter, and the opposite on the things that dont. I agree with JPO in that it worries me what this country will be like for the next generation and their children... If there is even a civilized planet left by that time... At the moment, it seems like as the western world tries harder to come to 'world peace', the middle eastern countrries (and YES before ANYONE says it, these ARE the countries that you have to worry about) and terrorist groups try harder and harder to fight against the west... Were spiralling to a real world war which can, and i fear will only end one way... Total wipeout

Rich

Ooops... i;ve probably started a whole other debate there...kinda went off track /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
Ooops... i;ve probably started a whole other debate there...kinda went off track /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Never mind........... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I seem to remember saying something similar in another thread. In case you hadn't noticed, we are currently on a modern day 'crusade' in the Middle east.......... Hopefully we can do the job properly this time!!

Its all down to mentality, as i have mentioned before my dad was one of the 70,000 (i think) indians that were expelled from uganda in the 70's, most came to the UK. Their mentality wasn't to sit on their *** and claim benefits. My dad had to claim benefits temperarily, otherwise he would have starved. But his generation have such a mentality to work that even i don't have. Thats why all of the ugandan indians who came to this country are now really successful, with their own businesses etc. A large percentage are millionaires. The richest asian in the UK is a ugandan Indian (ps, the reason why i say Indian and not asian is becuase i dont want to be put in the same basket as pakistanis, bangladeshis, arabs, middle east, chinese etc). They had nothing when they came here, racism, no money, crappy jobs etc, but they had the pride to work and earn their own money. So i suppose in a way my dad and his family (i was born in this country) were asylam seekers or refuges, whatever you want to call it. The benefit system helped him out when he first came here, as i said he would have starved if he didn't claim. Now he has more then 5 properties, about 3 shops, Mercedes etc. If you were moved to Africa tommorow with just the clothes on your back, would you be that successful in 15 years time? Its something i admire, thats why i get really [censored] off with these asylam seekers now who just claim money, and never do any work. They are not real asylam seekers, or refugees, they are just scroungers, they are never gonna pay anything back in. At the same time, look at all the other asians that came into this country in masses, for different reasons (especially up north, eg the pakistanis, bangladeshis etc, all muslims), most of them took dead end factory jobs, and still live in council houses. I know this for a fact, becuase where im from there are a lot of bangladeshis, some of them my mates, and not a single one of them own their own house, even though their parents came here from bangladesh/pakistan roughly the same time as the ugandan asians. Sorry if i offended anyone, but its only the truth. There just has to be something in the muslim way of life or mentality, its just too much of a coincidence that almost all of these asylum seekers/refugees/free loaders are muslim.

[ QUOTE ]
Just Plain Old said:
Well............. I find myself in almost total agreement with 'the pimp' !!

[/ QUOTE ]My god thats a first theres still hope yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

yeah thats what i was thinking, but im not getting too carried away

[ QUOTE ]
StephV6 said:
just unbelievable: Unemployed people on strike (yes you read well) claiming bonus pay for christmas.
That story is even more sad as the demonstration was actually national and the government paid it! still worse that "christmas bonus" is now paid every year!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif The cheek of them!!!- thats just taking the p1ss

Just Plain Old said:

My god thats a first theres still hope yet.

[ QUOTE ]
pimpmyaudi said:
yeah thats what i was thinking, but im not getting too carried away

[/ QUOTE ]

D'oh! There was me waiting for a wedding invite

[ QUOTE ]
berts S3 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Just Plain Old said:

[/ QUOTE ]My god thats a first theres still hope yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I did say 'almost'......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pimpmyaudi said:
Its all down to mentality, as i have mentioned before my dad was one of the 70,000 (i think) indians that were expelled from uganda in the 70's, most came to the UK. Their mentality wasn't to sit on their *** and claim benefits. My dad had to claim benefits temperarily, otherwise he would have starved. But his generation have such a mentality to work that even i don't have. Thats why all of the ugandan indians who came to this country are now really successful, with their own businesses etc. A large percentage are millionaires. The richest asian in the UK is a ugandan Indian (ps, the reason why i say Indian and not asian is becuase i dont want to be put in the same basket as pakistanis, bangladeshis, arabs, middle east, chinese etc). They had nothing when they came here, racism, no money, crappy jobs etc, but they had the pride to work and earn their own money. So i suppose in a way my dad and his family (i was born in this country) were asylam seekers or refuges, whatever you want to call it. The benefit system helped him out when he first came here, as i said he would have starved if he didn't claim. Now he has more then 5 properties, about 3 shops, Mercedes etc. If you were moved to Africa tommorow with just the clothes on your back, would you be that successful in 15 years time? Its something i admire, thats why i get really [censored] off with these asylam seekers now who just claim money, and never do any work. They are not real asylam seekers, or refugees, they are just scroungers, they are never gonna pay anything back in. At the same time, look at all the other asians that came into this country in masses, for different reasons (especially up north, eg the pakistanis, bangladeshis etc, all muslims), most of them took dead end factory jobs, and still live in council houses. I know this for a fact, becuase where im from there are a lot of bangladeshis, some of them my mates, and not a single one of them own their own house, even though their parents came here from bangladesh/pakistan roughly the same time as the ugandan asians. Sorry if i offended anyone, but its only the truth. There just has to be something in the muslim way of life or mentality, its just too much of a coincidence that almost all of these asylum seekers/refugees/free loaders are muslim.

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree with that. There must be hardworking Muslims though.

I also agree with the pimp, praise the genuine hard working people who come to this country to genuinly make something for themselves and their families. The country has been shagged by the lazy free loaders who have no intention of doing anything with their lives other than have a free ride.

HOWEVER........ thats not where the problem starts, the government has let us all down with its lies and the fact that they are so fcuking greedy they would rather line their own filthy pockets as opposed to making this country a better place.

My proof is this- I live in enfield, london. Meant to be one of the biggest/richest cities in the world.

What am i surrounded by, what has the govenrment done for us?

Two hospitals chase farm and north middlsex which are and i quote "the 2 worst hospitals in britain" breeding grounds for the wonderful MRSA Superbug......clearly no money is going to the NHS here.

Unbelievable taxes on fuel!!! Even though i cant understand why we have to pay so much whereas our americans friends dont....... oh yes thats right were gettin *** raped by the government!

A city centre which you have to pay £5 to enter each day.......Would love to see where that money is going, leaves me wondering how the **** good old ken was voted mayor.....again!

Crime........and lots of it! I wont even go to certain areas anymore for fear of my own & family safety! In the past 2 weeks there was two shootings in palmers green alone( 2 minute drive from my house). A few months before that a man was brutally stabbed in southgate for no apparent reason. 6 months ago a man was shot dead on his own front door step for no apparent reason, which happened to be a stone's throw away from my girl's house.

What a great city/country we live in!

Things have got so bad, we cant even see it anymore...... its just normal! I cant believe how much we have been sold out by the government and why this is continuing to happen.

You can bust your balls your whole life in this country and die with nothing, or you can come here for a free all inclusive holiday while the hard working members of this great country break themselves for the freeloaders but more importantly the scumbags at the top!

Sorry for going on but enough is enough.

P1SSED off YOGi

Yeah your right mate. But you know what though, its a hell of alot better than palmers green or southgate. Actually the KFC at the cross is pretty damn good, apart from the stingy ketchup portions.

I just had to get all that off my chest (not the bit about kfc)

YOGi

Tell me about it, 3 ketchups is just not enough, will they ever learn!??

Only joking. Checked out your gallery, is that your S4 (silver)? Looks amazing!

YOGi

If u take all the money being spent on asylum seekers and put it towards our roads/hospitals/schools etc what a country we would have