Volks AutosChris Nott
    imported_Yaseen

Man Utd 2-0 Arsenal

Im a LFC fan, but its a shame- Gunners almost made it to the 50 playing stunning football, still a fantastic achievment of 49 games [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status

Re: Man Utd 2-0 Arsenal

It's not a shame at all...
    I'm just pleased it was Man U that stopped the conceted, arrogant [censored] from getting to 50.

I guess they just couldn't hack the pressure...it's so nice to see someone turning the tables and using the same professional tactics (cheats?) they use week in / week out, on them, for a change.

The season starts here: game on!

Status

Have to agree there Glen. Henry just p*sses me off so much, he has absolutely no passion, always seems to be running at half speed/effort, like "this is just too easy". Always looks like he wants to be somewhere else.
    Also they are the dirtiest, most unprofessional team outside Italy.

2nd Gear

Status

The game was not great. It was either someone diving or a big obvious foul that the referee did not judge obviou enough
    I support none of these teams but I feel Arsenal got shafted big time
    Still the season is gonna be much more interesting now
    PS: Talking about being arrogant. Ferguson is the worse. Maybe not, Mourinho is as bad

Neutral

Status

Like Yaseen im an LFC fan but like arsenals game. Henry is one of the most gifted players around, his immagination and insight are somthing else, you only need to see the back heal goal last week to know what im taking about.

2nd Gear

Status

Ess, can we safely assume you are a Man U supporter ?

1st Gear

Status

Arse!!!

Missed the game today and was busy browsing the site passing time until Match of the Day at 10:30pm. Had managed to avoid hearing the score until going into 'General Chat'. Feckers, thought I was safe on an Audi site! No Worries though. Now shall i spoil my housemates fun by announcing the score? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

2nd Gear

Status

Andy, strange comments, Henry has no passion ? Runs at half speed ? Arsenal unprofessional ? Dirtiest team outside Italy ?

If you want to criticise Henry why not point out his lack of form at International level, or his limited success in the Champions League. BTW despite the lack of passion and running at half speed he is still top of the premiership goal scoring table.

I can't think of many teams in the Premiership that aren't professional, all the amateurish teams (like Wimbledon) have long since been relegated.

Dirtiest players ? Shameful display at Old Trafford last year, players were punished accordingly, after that they won the fairplay award. I think Fulham and Blackburn are currently battling it out for the dirtiest team in the UK. As for the rest of Europe I'm sure there are a few that could teams that could make Leeds (when they played under O'Leary) look like timid school girls.

imported_Yaseen

[ QUOTE ]
    AndyMac said:
    he has absolutely no passion, always seems to be running at half speed/effort, like "this is just too easy". Always looks like he wants to be somewhere else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats my description for that other french striker- Anelka. Should have kept him at Liverpool I reckon.

Havent seen todays match yet but my post was of Arsenal over the last 49 games and more, have played some stunningly beautiful football as good as any ive seen, [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img]

If they had got to 49 playing like Liverpool under Houllier then wouldnt have been bothered, but Arsene you could tell saw the 50 mark as important, feel sorry for him as have the utmost respect for what he has done.

P.S. Bloke654- sorry mate keep meaning to get round to joining the 606 forum lol

DValve1: Im also from west yorks [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Turbo Sport

Status

As long as CELTIC won i dont care ! just thought i would thro a north of the border spanner in the post ha ha [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif[/img]

imported_Yaseen

such a shame about Celtic; wish they would give O'Neill more cash. I can see him moving on in the not too long future...

Match is now on [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img]

Turbo Sport

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yaseen said:
    such a shame about Celtic; wish they would give O'Neill more cash. I can see him moving on in the not too long future...
    Totally agree mate and 62,000 season tickets also agree he NEEDS money on he will be off i think he is bidding his time till alex ferguson is "stepping up "

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    garethj said:
    Andy, strange comments, Henry has no passion ? Runs at half speed ? Arsenal unprofessional ? Dirtiest team outside Italy ?
    If you want to criticise Henry why not point out his lack of form at International level, or his limited success in the Champions League. BTW despite the lack of passion and running at half speed he is still top of the premiership goal scoring table.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I like his lack of form at international level. I didn't say he wasn't a top scorer and a gifted player, I just can't stand his matter of fact style, like he's just out for a light jog.

Garethj said: "I can't think of many teams in the Premiership that aren't professional, all the amateurish teams (like Wimbledon) have long since been relegated."
    I was referring to their attitude, the constant barracking of the officials, oh and of course the kicking & punching.

Garethj said: "Dirtiest players ? Shameful display at Old Trafford last year, players were punished accordingly, after that they won the fairplay award."
    Just showing their true colours on that occasion. I've never seen a Premiership team react like that, totally disgraceful, very entertaining though.

imported_YOGi

[ QUOTE ]
    StephV6 said:
    The game was not great. It was either someone diving or a big obvious foul that the referee did not judge obviou enough
    I support none of these teams but I feel Arsenal got shafted big time
    Still the season is gonna be much more interesting now
    PS: Talking about being arrogant. Ferguson is the worse. Maybe not, Mourinho is as bad

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes i agree, a let down on the ref's part. But fair play man-u did play err (cough)*DIRTY* ok! Just so people remember arsenal are still top of the table and 8 points ahead of man-u!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif[/img]

I love the way people are so bitter towards arsenal, cant accept a good thing when it happens!

Lets see how the season ends before anyone gets too excited!!!

YOGi

2nd Gear

Status

I'm gutted a small tear nearly run down my cheek in joy that is they lost.Although it has been an amazing acheivementfor them only cause they got judas campbell off us.That was a very very hard sentce to write heres to another 49 game streak of lossing this time. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

2nd Gear

Status

Bert I think another Judas will be making his way to Highbury in the summer, apparently Ledley King is keen to make the move.

imported_AudiAuto

I support Arsenal although i don't hate man utd. I didn't watch the game on sunday, but i remember man utd used to get as much hate as arsenal do when they were on top a few years ago and always winning, just the way it is.

1st Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    garethj said:
    Bert I think another Judas will be making his way to Highbury in the summer, apparently Ledley King is keen to make the move.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo!

imported_AudiAuto

It may be sad, but in your heart (and i'm not having a pop here), you know that it is a good career move for him, and will make him a much better player, as it did with sol campbel

imported_AudiAuto

I don't even think winning the champions league once makes you a great team, porto are current champions but they aren't a great team. But i think man utd are a great team anyway becuase they hae proved it, but so have arsenal i think

Status

I'm not sure that having him morph into an obnoxious, smug, arrogant & aloof [censored] would be seen as a smart career move - it seems you have to fit that particular bill to play for 'The Arse'.

It may not be this year...but we'll get out trophy back! And wipe that smug sneer off the face of the whining Frenchman and his bunch of dirty, cheating bandits!

49 games unbeaten. Ooh... I'm impressed.

Win the Champions League - then I'll start accepting that they've got a great team...until then... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****_you.gif[/img]

Turbo Sport

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    pimpmyaudi said:
    I don't even think winning the champions league once makes you a great team, porto are current champions but they aren't a great team.

[/ QUOTE ]
    DONT MENTION PORTO cheating , lying , diving b@astereds , ok rant over but hey im a celtic fan and i still feel cheated ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif[/img]