El Classico - Come On Barca!

Good 2 B A Gooner

Reaction score
This should be a top, top game!

Messi, R*naldo, Xavi, Iniesta, Kaka, Alonso, etc, etc....

Come on Barca :icon_thumright:

I want a real Madrid win. Barcelona are getting far too *****!

Barcelona won 2-0. Thought the game was tonight. ****** messi!

I want a real Madrid win. Barcelona are getting far too *****!

[FONT=&quot]

I can't stand Real - Hate the way the conduct themselves around signings, how they're funded - Along with chavski and now Citeh, they're on a mission to break football!

Look at Barca, they may be *****, but so were my Arsenal invincibles - I think you need that to become great. Look at the treble manyoo side they were ***** also!
At least Barca do things the right way - apart from the elections and trying to tap-up every player in this time... They're self sufficient - Unlike Real and their 'loans' from the Madrid council etc!!
Barca have used a youth system since Madrid started on their crazy as feck galatico mission - Worth remembering though; in that last galatico team, they won **** all...
I don't think they will this time either, how can you expect to win anything with Guti in your squad - How is he a pro, the worst player i've seen at a top club!

Back to the point though - How good are they though - The best side i've ever seen by a massive margin - though i think the Invincibles and manyoo treble winners would give them a good game...
Xavi and Messi are just taking the p*ss at the mo - You have to be an amazing side to leave out Iniesta :faint::tocktock:[/FONT]