Please vote for my boy, PLEASE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it your dog we had to vote for last time.....? :think:

Last edited:
Sorry but what exactly is the vote for.

Be aware you might be charged more than a standard text
Marty is unsure

can u buy me a lotto ticket...... ill give you a cut if i win! i will! :)

2 secs while i check my original post...

yep, its definitely there! :confused:

Maybe if you'd tell us the cost of the text as Voorhees has kindly warned us to be aware of, then you'd get more votes instead of being a sarcastic pillock.

Do you belong to this group???

sm120nationalsarcasmsocietyposters.jpg

sorry but is this not as bad as advertising?? for all we know this geeza has set up this number and you lot are all texing it making him money! done same with his dog a while ago too?? smart **** comments.... i see a pattern!!

thats my thought on it sorry.

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion guys, I think it might be prudent to hang back until Marty can tell us how much this is likely to cost so we can all make an informed decision.

Sorted!

sorry but is this not as bad as advertisig?? for all we know this geeza has set up this number and you lot are all texing it making him money! done same with his dog a while ago too?? smart **** comments.... i see a pattern!!

lmfao thats got me weeing lmfao

lmfao pmsl 2nite has me wearing pampers I tel yer, ASN of old,

Maybe if you'd tell us the cost of the text as Voorhees has kindly warned us to be aware of, then you'd get more votes instead of being a sarcastic pillock.

Do you belong to this group???

sm120nationalsarcasmsocietyposters.jpg

as i explained to voorhees, i am unsure as to the cost, so i would just assume that there is an additional cost,
and with regards to the society, yes i am a fully paid up member, and the organisation appreciates your acknowledgement!!!

sorry but is this not as bad as advertising?? for all we know this geeza has set up this number and you lot are all texing it making him money! done same with his dog a while ago too?? smart **** comments.... i see a pattern!!

i appreciate your concerns guys, but it was just for a local competition, run by my local rag!
didnt mean to cause such a fuss!!!

as for 'smart **** comments' dont dish out what you cant take!!!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion guys, I think it might be prudent to hang back until Marty can tell us how much this is likely to cost so we can all make an informed decision.

Sorted!

thanks, if i could of mentioned any charges i would of, but there are none stated in the newspaper, therefore i couldnt!
i did tell voorhess, when he asked like an adult, to assume there was charges as i couldnt confirm either way!

your numbers, obviously !!! :icon_thumright:

ok.. cos that also makes sense... er.. no it dont!

i appreciate your concerns guys, but it was just for a local competition, run by my local rag!
didnt mean to cause such a fuss!!!

as for 'smart **** comments' dont dish out what you cant take!!!

oh i can take it matey dont you worry, more please! Just odd s you say its for a local rag and the info from your 1st post i googled last night and it came back to be a Facebook group voting thingy! cant do it again as Mr Admin has edited it.

why explain to voorhees when you were clearly asked several times to explain all you could to the people you were asking to part with there money.
as for the ADULT comment then clearly you see your self in a different catorgary to the rest of us, you need to pull your head out your **** for a second and relise that you are asking for help and maybe eat some humble pie, rather than keep getting on your high horse about every comment.

LMFAO yet again you got me wetting myself LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.