Please vote for my boy, PLEASE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok.. cos that also makes sense... er.. no it dont!
Sorry didnt realise i was dealing with someone of limited intelligence!

oh i can take it matey dont you worry, more please! Just odd s you say its for a local rag and the info from your 1st post i googled last night and it came back to be a Facebook group voting thingy! cant do it again as Mr Admin has edited it.
im not worrying, at all! Oh yeah, and maybe its my facebook page!
Sack!

why explain to voorhees when you were clearly asked several times to explain all you could to the people you were asking to part with there money.
as for the ADULT comment then clearly you see your self in a different catorgary to the rest of us, you need to pull your head out your **** for a second and relise that you are asking for help and maybe eat some humble pie, rather than keep getting on your high horse about every comment.

When asked, I replied, simples!
And your quite right, after reading the majority of the replies
relating to this post, I do consider myself to be in a very different "catorgary"
to the rest of you! Thank feck!!!
Oh yes, and I will continue to reply to messages directed at me, and if you dont
like what you hear, then keep your nose out!

why you dragging this back up again ?? you just trying to get peoples backs ? trust me the pic of you in your avatar is already doing a good job of that !
give it a rest, your old news now !

hey thats your choice mate, me thinks your seeking attension personally, when it comes to pimpin your kiddy on an open forum, theres deffo something wrong with ya

why you dragging this back up again ?? you just trying to get peoples backs ? trust me the pic of you in your avatar is already doing a good job of that !
give it a rest, your old news now !

The pic in your avatar describes you to a 'T'

hey thats your choice mate, me thinks your seeking attension personally, when it comes to pimpin your kiddy on an open forum, theres deffo something wrong with ya

Says someone who pimps there missus on street corners! :icon_thumright:

enough of exchanging insults as this thread is gone a bit off topic

THREAD LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.