April showers....

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
... or never ending crap weather in 2010.

This crappy weather is seriously bogging me down with regards to my car(s), I managed to wash my Golf after the long winter, and it's been raining since goddamit! Need to do some work on suspension and brakes too, but I hate working in the wet... will it ever end?

I know what you mean, I have been washing mine today in-between showers.. Dried it off countless times! I must be mad lol

I HATE the rain sometimes. I was meant to do a major service on my car and fix a few faults with my sisters corsa but as per usual, rain ruins it all. Now im pushed to do it tomorrow and trusting the weather, it'll probably rain...again.

I stayed in bed till 4pm today cos of the rain, whats the point of getting up when theres no sunshine? :(

I like your style!

Rain doesn't both me so much. But this sudden coldness again has really rubbed me up the wrong way - had to get my full-on winter jacket out again today :-(

it's rubbish.
keep hearing were expecting a heat wave

It's a nightmare and even more of a nightmare just had keyhole surgery on me leg last week and stuck at home boring .......................... can't even drive me car

And as for staying in bed till 4pm way to go.
I can think of a good reason to stay in bed till 4pm but it's not cause of the rain lol ......

Last edited: