Anyone Know Anything About Memory Cards?!

Good 2 B A Gooner

Reaction score
I have a 4GB Memory Card for my camera that’s decided to pack up - It's showing as a memory card fault on 2 of my cameras - Anyone know how/if i can retrieve the photos from it?!

Anyone recomend a place to get cheap, real memory cards from?

Cheers:icon_thumright:

What kind of memory card is it? There are programs on the net that will clone what ever is on the card and allow you to copy it onto another memory card just google 'memory card cloning'...

e-bay, that's where i buy all of mine from

as for getting them back, have you got a card reader on your pc/laptop?

If you have then if you go onto download.com you will find there are loads of free bit's of s/w that can try and retrieve your data, some are better than other's but a bit of research on any progs you like the look of will soon tell you what they are like to use. i can't remember the name of the one i used last, it was a long time ago and on another pc

Bought it from bay - Though most are fake i'm told - hence why it's fcuked... It says INOV8 on the front Innovate Secure Digital.

i always buy off there, but always buy a named brand from an e-bay shop called Bobob.

I used to buy cards from eBay. I mainly use Sony Memory sticks and had a 2GB one that I thought was genuine until I tried to put music on it from some Sony software and it turned out it was fake.