Kids say the funniest things!

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
My 5 year old daughter has been invited to her classmate's birthday party in a couple of weeks and we were all discussing it.
I asked the missus if the party was at the child's house or at a play centre or something.
She said it was at the child's house.

At this point my daughter piped up and said.... "It's not at her house!"

We both asked her how she knew this.

She said... "I says it on the invitation".

Positive this info was not on the invite I went and got it so I could check.
I couldn't see a mention anywhere of what type of venue the party was at. Only an address.

Determined to get to the bottom of it I handed the invite to my daughter and asked her to point out where it says the party is not at the child's house.

She took the invite and proudly pointed out the line just under the address which said...
Home No. 020 7## ####

Confused, I asked her how she could tell from the telephone number that the party was not at a house.

She said..... "Daddy, it says 'home'... 'no' "

:faint:

You got told pal! lol. Kids are hilarious. Mine is only 2 and a half, but is such a wilful little ******. Also does some truely hilarious things.

Yesterday I went over to the Forest Of Dean with her, my sister in law and their 3 kids to cheer my oldest brother in at the end of the FOD Half Marathon. We got there about 30 mins before the runners atrted coming through, and after that she was understandably bored. I gave her a bag of crisps and sat her down on the floor with her 2 teddies that she'd brought (Iggle Piggle and some baby or other).

Anyway, I look round 5 mins later and the two teddies have a crisp resting on top of each one. I asked her what they were doinf there and she said she was sharing them.

Cracked me right up. You had to be there I guess!! lol.

Anyway, I look round 5 mins later and the two teddies have a crisp resting on top of each one. I asked her what they were doinf there and she said she was sharing them.

:lmfao: Crisps on the head!! lol

And I bet if you asked her why she had put them ON the teddies she'd say something like "because they aren't really bears daddy so they can't eat crisps, silly!!"

wait till they get older !!!! my youngest just turned 8, my eldest is 11 and is now starting to have his own opinions on things and is becoming rapidly a little know all ! on all matters, but feels hes hard done to every minute of the day ! lol

wait till they get older !!!! my youngest just turned 8, my eldest is 11 and is now starting to have his own opinions on things and is becoming rapidly a little know all ! on all matters, but feels hes hard done to every minute of the day ! lol

She's already at that stage!!!

The other day I told her to take her new "shoes" off in the house. She wasn't happy about this. She sat on the floor, started to remove her shoes VERY slowly and said "They're boots!".

Last edited:
:lmfao: Crisps on the head!! lol

And I bet if you asked her why she had put them ON the teddies she'd say something like "because they aren't really bears daddy so they can't eat crisps, silly!!"

I've got a photo on my phone somewhere, will fish it out and post it later. Made my day!!

lmfao, seems funny hearing it from someone else ! but not as funny when its happening to you hey ? theres no rule book ! my dad was an **** to me so i try and bring them up diiferently to my upbringing which is hard as i have even less guidelines to go buy.
every day is a school day with kids, full of suprises and now getting atitudes lol i take each day as it comes and try to be a friend as much as a father, not always the best way as they tend to take the pee abit if you give them to much freedom on certain matters, then its back to nasty dad again, cant ****** win ! lol

Classic!! hahaha!

My eldest is 7 and he seems to know all already..... roll on when the female child hits that stage..........Run away!!! :undwech:

FEMALE!!!!!!!! lol thats mums job !! lmfao till shes older and bringin the lads home, then dad takes over again ( i assume ) ill never know ! and part of me is happy about it ! lol ive only got lads so ill just have to sit back and admire the girls they bring home lmfao

lol - I have a 14 month old lad - When we had changed him into his clothes for a family visit a few months ago, i said 'Don't you look smart' in his new shirt - He just blurted out 'YEAH'.... pmsl - obviously didn't know what he was saying but the timing was perfect!! My Wife and me couldn’t m stop laughing while he just sat there laughing also!

He's running around like a nutter now - My Wife wanted a new iron in Currys on Sunday - Every Hoover he saw meant he made the Hoover sound-effect hhhhhmmmmmm at each one! He's loves Hoovers at the mo.:)

Its the times when they say innocent things aloud that maybe shouldnt be heard, especially about the fatty lady near by and the fact shes eaten far too many cakes lol, Wheres that hole to jump into lol

Its the times when they say innocent things aloud that maybe shouldnt be heard, especially about the fatty lady near by and the fact shes eaten far too many cakes lol, Wheres that hole to jump into lol

rrr yeh!!!! lmfao!! my boy said once, Whys that lady bum so big daddy, mummys is not like that! I sware down the whole of isle 5 in morrisons snorted stopping them selfs laughing!! the lady how ever did not laugh!!

obviously i was pi$$ing my pants!!

Thanks sarah for reminding us about that, me n my missis just had a good laugh for 5 mins!!!

I remember a few years ago, me and my little boy were running to the surgery, cos it was raining quite heavy and trying to avoid the puddles etc there was a blob of woman standing in the middle of the pavement, he shouted 'out the way Doris' and carried on running. I burst out laughing, the woman just glared at us lol, it was so funny!!

I remember a few years ago, me and my little boy were running to the surgery, cos it was raining quite heavy and trying to avoid the puddles etc there was a blob of woman standing in the middle of the pavement, he shouted 'out the way Doris' and carried on running. I burst out laughing, the woman just glared at us lol, it was so funny!!

Freaking brilliant!
:respekt: