Where do i go now then??

warleydaddy

Reaction score
I bought,and paid for instantly some parts from the for sale section on here..

Ive have emailed,and sent PM`s on here to the seller with no reply..

The money has been taken out of my paypal account,so the email must be a valid 1,but still no reply from the seller as to when i get my parts...

So whos admin on here,and if i dont get a reply from them,who do i turn too??

Pete...

When did you pay?

If it gets to a point that's just silly, raise an issue with Paypal

Paid for them monday..

If id of just had a reply off the guy i wouldnt of minded,but NOTHING!!!! But he has accepted the cash,so i know the email address is still being used...

Not 1 to "name and shame",but i will if i have too..

Pete..

was the seller a regular user? What is the value of the items?

Are you sure you typed the email correctly as maybe the wrong person accepted it as a too good to be true offer?

Wel he has 60+ posts,and is £80.

So wheres a mod when you need 1???

Pete..

Pete..

How long ago did you pay for the item? I dont think the mods on here can help you that much other than perhaps tell you when the AS.net member last logged in.

Your probably best off talking to Paypal about getting your money back or if the person you bought the item from lives locally pop round and get some answers, could be something trivial like loss of internet access or something like that...

(though in this day and age thats not really an excuse with most people having a connection)

well if you look, you will see 3 mods have looked at this, and have suggested things or asked questions, but are unable to help without more info.

I also hate to say but some people do 60 posts in a day, hardly a regular sadly. Who was it, and what was it for, you can PM if neccessary

warleydaddy said:

Pete..
Pete,we are moderators of ASN not customer services

"Good evening and thankyou for calling Audi Sport.net. To enable us to direct your call appropriately, please press 1 for Voorhees, 2 for Jojo...... "