Question for the po po or the people who know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
this will prob get long so sorry in advance.

my wife, our 2 kids and i have been living in a block of maisonettes for the last year and a half. we own both floors.

about a month or so ago, matey moved in next door. Now next door is shared. 1 bod up stairs, and a middle ages couple down. this middle aged couple seemed ok to start off with, but about 2 weeks ago at 6o clock on a sunday evening he knocked on my door. I had the music channel turned up, but we were still able to talk to each other in the front room. (thats how load it was`nt). I opened the door to this geeza, he said, "is the music comming from here?? i find it a bit disterbing your music" i replyed yeh......a little confussed i was... well i work night he said. I reply, to be fair, its not load and it is 6 in the day time. but i turned it down. (much to the dissapointment of the kids.)

Now untill today, i thought nothing else of it. My mates buying some coiloves for his motor through my ebay account. so today he came round to give me the money. me her n the kids were out shopping so he had to wait 5 mins. My mate had a import jap motor with a loud zorst. I get a call from my mate telling me some big geezas hanging out the window stairing at him. i get home, pull up next to me mate, unload shopping blah blah. I see matey next door hanging out window and ignore him. I get the money from my pal and continue to get the shopping out the boot. as i close it i say, "oh look we have an audience" to which maty replys "yeah, a big one".

Me being me, not being spoke to like a **** (after all i dont nothing wrong) knocked on his door. To cut this already long story short, i ended up in his face telling him if he dont like it to fking move.

Now some main points.. I work, i claim no benifits, i had a accident so i need a stick to walk comfatably. This **** after telling me, "h knows my game, im faking needing the walking stick... he see me dancing out side, he have it on cam, telling me i dont work. He logs down my every move and films me. (his words)
Angrey shocked and wanting to beat the **** out of him, i dont know what to do. Im doing feck all wrong, im leagly withing my rights to play my music till 11 o clock, my mates are aloud to have a load car right?? Not my fault this geeza works nights.

I just need some kind of verificatioon. i should not change anything i do should i?? this geeza blatently a ****, and he needs to get a life.. right??

missis wants no hassle, i want to cause him as much greif.... what would you do??

sorry for all the spelling mistakes

Last edited:
if he was polite about it and went about things in a mature, adult, respectful manner then id suggest you meet him halfway and understand his situation, however, if hes being an arogant **** and is coming across as throwing his weight about and power tripping, and you feel that your 100% your in the right then F##k HIM !!!!! give him **** every chance you get but dont let it come to fisty cuffs, although you may feel thats what he deserves, you wont win that way, youll just end up getting done, then your in the ****. play him at his own game.

Grin and bear it, hopefully he will tire of it. If you provoke him or get his back up he will just get worse and it will spiral out of control. Just give it a few weeks to cool, smile and dont rise to it.

oh I know that, we've had major probs with neighbours in the past and attacking back made it so much worse. One day we decided to step back and bring it to a head, after that we kinda got on. Its just hard to live everyday esp for the wife and kids if there is real bad feeling every time you leave the house!

the thing that gets me is, him telling me i dont work, him telling me i dont need my stick, him telling me i was dancing outside!! WHAT THE F**K!! whoooooooooooooooooooooo the fk is he??? booze on his breath, tell me to not sqaure up to him or ill regret it... I dont do backing down and i continued in his face, standing my ground. who is he to tell me what and who i am thinking hes sussed me out. he done nothing but made bull **** accusations and assured me somthing will be done about my noise. (or the lack of it.)

Im so angry.... NO ONE tells me what to do unless they have a silly wooly wig on! simples. if he wants to play silly games, game on!

As far as I understand it, if your music is annoying someone its a public order offence.
You know what? Life is too short. Grab a four pack and knock on his door, suggest having a friendly chat over a beer.

As far as I understand it, if your music is annoying someone its a public order offence.
You know what? Life is too short. Grab a four pack and knock on his door, suggest having a friendly chat over a beer.

its a public order offence when its at an un earthly hour. not 6 in the evening at just over talking level.....

jojo... it has crossed my mind. i actually arranged about 40-50 boy racers/moter bikes to come round tomorrow and make as much noise as possable.. but then thought of it.

If you own both floors, does this mean that hes your tenant?If so end his agreement.Playing music inside your house is not public order, but will involve enviromental health from the council coming round with the db meter.Maybe worth sitting in his place whilst your music is on.Dont forget peoples perception of what is loud is differant.Theres nothing worse than a noisy neighbour.

Everyone needs to take a chill pill.

On the request of Alpine, I'm locking the thread, and please don't start a secondary thread to follow on, I will delete it!

Chill out folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.