Memory Foam Mattress - Lost My Sexual Rhythm

What are you lot complaining about!!!!
I'd much rather a nice comfy memory foam mattress than the rear seat bench of an A3!
Weeks later and the skin on my knee caps still hasn't completely grown back.
And you wanna see my *** (ok, you probably don't!). It's friction burn city!

And don't even get me started about trying to de-mist the windows after!!
Driving home slouched forward and very low in the seat just so I can see through the only bit of windscreen that isn't saturated with mist is no fun!!
Once it was so bad I was forced to do an Ace Ventura head out of the window cruise home....

Maybe you can give some of the guys here a pep talk about different places then lol, they dont seem to keen to try or give up far too easily......

And don't even get me started about trying to de-mist the windows after!!
Driving home slouched forward and very low in the seat just so I can see through the only bit of windscreen that isn't saturated with mist is no fun!!
Once it was so bad I was forced to do an Ace Ventura head out of the window cruise home....

Was it JoJo who had a cure for misted windows, Lynx Africa was it, Joey was this you, seem to remember it was concerning your dogging hobby

Maybe you can give some of the guys here a pep talk about different places then lol, they dont seem to keen to try or give up far too easily......

Hey, I'm not having that. I've tried many many other places than my bed believe me. I got a letter from Waitrose a few years back for shagging over the bonnet of my car in their car park, and they caught it on CCTV.

Whoops.

Then again, I'm the only person I know banned from Brean beach!!

Was it JoJo who had a cure for misted windows, Lynx Africa was it, Joey was this you, seem to remember it was concerning your dogging hobby

Ha ha ha ha ha. I may try this......

I miss full leather interior....

I got a letter from Waitrose a few years back for shagging over the bonnet of my car in their car park, and they caught it on CCTV.

Ahhhh so this was you then..............

bonwx.jpg

Hey, I'm not having that. I've tried many many other places than my bed believe me. I got a letter from Waitrose a few years back for shagging over the bonnet of my car in their car park, and they caught it on CCTV.

Whoops.

Then again, I'm the only person I know banned from Brean beach!!

dont fret wasnt meant to anyone personally lol.

Ahhhh so this was you then..............

Over a Volvo? I think not..... :(

Seriously though, they were on about sending the old bill the footage and everything. I need to be CRB clear for my job and was bricking it about getting done for indecent exposure or some sh*t!!

And the shag wasn't that good - not worth losing my job for!! LOL :)

LOL, depends on exactly what is meant from try it from the other side I guess.....

*cough*

Moving on.

lmfao I can see how you got there tbh, lmfao

this is 1 funny thread. Tho i must agree. We spent a good part of 2 months wages on or 2800 pocket sprug, memory foam bed. and after getting over having a cumfy bed we then fell into the subject in hand.

any one find there knees sink into the matterss... pounding the missis up into the head bored and constantly chasing her up the bed!!! hahaha!!

i love my 2k bed... but..... i think i like our 12 year old worn cheapy matteress so much more for boinging!

once again funny thread... thought id add my 2 pence!

Dont any of your wives push back???? So you dont need the old springy mattress!!!!!!! Takes two and makes it much more fun :hubbahubba:

Last edited:
Dont any of your wives push back???? So you dont need the old springy mattress!!!!!!! Takes too and makes it much more fun :hubbahubba:

Wives? No no no, too young to be married ta! LOL. My missus pushes back I must admit, she is well into the 'it takes 2 to tango' vibe!

lets keep this thread within the bounds of decency (which means rules) please.....from now on.

i have just purchased a new memory foam matress.
after spending many an hour being dragged around shops, lying on beds fully clothed next to complete starngers, we finally have one.
we finally got our new kingsize purchase up the stairs and fully fitted out with all new bedding,whilst helping the bride with the sheets and constantly looking at her hovering over our new purchase, all done, brilliant, all that was left was to corner her and get her in the ****** thing.
away we go, or so youd of thought ! you obviously never actually try a matress out in the shop the way you do at home !
has anyone else come across the situation i now found myself in ??? with the old one the springs allowed for the rebound but now after a couple of thrusts, as there is no longer any sprung rebound im knackered as i have to do both actions !
seem to have completely lost all my sexual rythm/ technique, got to start all over again from scratch !
am i on my own ?????

You have just totally cracked me up! :lmfao:

Well all I can say is eventually you will love your comfy new mattress and get much better nights sleep, enjoy !

voorhees, jojo and factionone have smacked my botty many times!

[borat voice activated]

IT WAS A NIIIIIIIICE!!!

[borat voice de-activated]