Gay...

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
I've just been to the gym. After my workout and shower I returned to my locker and started chatting to a guy that I'm pretty friendly with. This guy is obviously gay. How do I know? I just know this.

Anyway, when chatting to him (naked with only a towel around my waist) I noticed the odd glance away from my face.
Now I'm not saying he was checking me out, although maybe he was. And even if he was I wouldn't have a problem with it at all; he can look, so long as he doesn't start tweaking my nipples as I dry my ar$e. :no:

So what I'm interested to know is:

Being a gay man in a male changing room full of nearly naked men, is the opportunity taken to get some cheap thrills??

I appreciate that this might be a stupid question with an obvious answer because: if you were to stick a heterosexual male in a changing room full of women then I'm sure he'd be getting a right eye full at every given opportunity.

But that then leads me on to....... is it really fair on men that might not want to get checked out by another man?
Or the equivalent for a woman in a female changing room??

How would you feel about getting "looked at" by another man while you are concentrating on drying your gonads?
Bothered? Not bothered?? Take it as a bit of an ego boost that someone wants to check you out???

Gay guys (if any)..... do you take sneaky peeks at the naked men around you, or look forward to getting in that changing room after your workout so you can???

These are just questions so please nobody get offended, gay or not. :icon_thumright:

Do you really expect a gay guy to come on here and tell you that he checks men out in the changing rooms?! lol

Ahem!

I'm off to the gym right now as it happens...

I'd take it as a compliment personally.

Yeah, I think I would too. Even more so if he was good looking I think, strangely enough! (For similar reasons to.... being eyed up by fit bird versus being eyed up by an ugly bird, I guess (and hope!!).)

I couldnt care less to be honest...take it as a compliment and just lump it in with all the swooning birds. Thats what I do :)

Reading this topic reminds me of the programme Balls of Steel with the big gay guy LOL!!!

"Do you fancy bum?"

LOL!

Reading this topic reminds me of the programme Balls of Steel with the big gay guy LOL!!!

"Do you fancy bum?"

LOL!

Yeah, 'The Big Gay Following' I think it was called....! That was so funny, and yet cringe worthy at the same time.

I must admit I don't relish the idea of being 'checked out' by another bloke. In fact, I must admit, If I caught someone doing it then words would be said. But that's just me.

I must admit I don't relish the idea of being 'checked out' by another bloke. In fact, I must admit, If I caught someone doing it then words would be said. But that's just me.

Hmmmm.... now you've got me thinking.

I guess it depends on how he was doing it.
The odd uncontrollable glance, like we do when presented with a big boobed female in a low cut top, I can take.
But a blantant and constant ogle.... I'd probably be objecting in an unfriendly way too.

"Do you fancy bum?"

LOL!

Hahaha... yeah that is funny!

"I've come to fix your washing machine"

"Ok, come in mate.
...Do you fancy a bum?"

"Huh???"

"Do you fancy a bum???"

:lmfao:

Hmmmm.... now you've got me thinking.

I guess it depends on how he was doing it.
The odd uncontrollable glance, like we do when presented with a big boobed female in a low cut top, I can take.
But a blantant and constant ogle.... I'd probably be objecting in an unfriendly way too.

Exactly my sentiments. A glance is one thing, but an ogle is just as bad as someone looking straight at your **** at the urinal. They would be rewarded for looking with a punch, directly to the nose!

LOL

I saw it last week where he was in a hotel room on his hands and knees on the bed in his pants! He called for room service LOL the matey came in with the food and got the fright of his life seeing a guy in his pants on his hand and knees

Then the ultimate question came............

"Do you want a bum?"

LOL!!!!

I love coming in from college and reading your posts you make my crappy day of double ethics worth while
I eye up the girls, don't necceserily mean im gay just apreciate a good thing ;)
:icon_thumright:

I think a full blown convo after a shower in the changing room is faux pas anyway,a few words and thats it in end of converstion to get your clothes on and maybe a polite 'see you mate' when you leave.

I think a full blown convo after a shower in the changing room is faux pas anyway,a few words and thats it in end of converstion to get your clothes on and maybe a polite 'see you mate' when you leave.

Is this not acceptable then?

Last edited by a moderator:

"Do you fancy bum?"

LOL!

That programe always has me laughing. The best I ever saw was the couple who went into a car showroom and made out on the bonnet with the salesmans jaw on the floor

Meet my mate James....

Everyone who met us thought we were an item, and I occasionally get hit on by gay guys, my wife thinks its hysterical.

My best mate drops ancher in poo bay - I'd get changed around him without thinking about it. I don't even think about it!

My best mate drops ancher in poo bay - I'd get changed around him without thinking about it. I don't even think about it!

hahaha thats cracked me up!

This whole thread has.

And in response to your question, I dont think I would take it badly, as I think I have been in a familiar situation before and I guess it is a weird kind of ego boost. In a weird way. But like the other guys stated, if it gets more than a quick glance, then we have problems! :no:

Personally the thought of some up hill gardener ogling my nards while I take a shower is quite sickening......On a slight side note though. How come the thought of 2 men together is so gut wrenchingly repulsive to the majority of men, BUT 2 women....YIPPEE!!!

Personally the thought of some up hill gardener ogling my nards while I take a shower is quite sickening......On a slight side note though. How come the thought of 2 men together is so gut wrenchingly repulsive to the majority of men, BUT 2 women....YIPPEE!!!

I know..... That is weird.... 2 women sounds good to me as well.... :eyebrows:

On a slight side note though. How come the thought of 2 men together is so gut wrenchingly repulsive to the majority of men, BUT 2 women....YIPPEE!!!

I asked myself this before also, and this is what I came up with................

If you watch two women going at it it's possible for them both to remain feminine; so both still being something that men find attractive. (Unless one straps on a schlong and starts tapping away like a man. This is something I don't really like seeing and slightly repulses me.)
But with two guys at least one would have to adopt the female role (aka.. having a sausage thrown up an alley). And this is what most men find hard to stomach seeing or thinking about.

And it's not just men who think like this. Each woman I've ever had the same conversation with has said the same, they don't like the idea of two men going at it, and would rather watch two women.

Last edited:
Well explained...although I feel a bit sick at the thought of the schlong thing LOL.

I also think its got a lot to do with another women doing what you would be happy doing, she is basically taking your place. Also you got the added benefit that you might be asked to join in and give some moral support LOL ....or oral support.