Anyone watching 5th gear- parking scam

I

imported_Yaseen

Opc and Prudential giving £80 tickets questionably /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

absoloute joke! did anyone see that sign. i thought that you couldn't get done if you remained in your car.

surely dvla is contravening the data protection act.

a company could set up a scheme like opc, but just watch out for nice cars. get the reg, find out its address and steal it.

absoloutely shocking and discgusting. if prudential are so annoyed, why don't they restrict the access to employees only and let the council sort out their shopping centre access.

How ace is that mclaren factory. wow! reminds me of charlie and the chocolate factory and the great glass elevator!

So glad i live in scotland where that crap is illegal! also the dredded wheel clappers are illegal,
but getting back to the subject the b@stereds just rip u of at ever chance just jummping on the goverment band wagon feck over the motorist they will pay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

yeah yaseen, i thought that too!! think the slr's were a tad wee bit more expensive!! didn't really think the slr was that special to be honest ... give me a zonda anyday!!

you are well lucky not having all of this cr*p in scotland! i can see the point in wheel clamping if you've left the vehicle, but how on earth they can fine you for pulling over!?!

makie..

a mate danny and baz left the car behind mccaulys baz went into town while danny fell asleep in the car and the clamper tried to wake him up but danny didnt budge so they clamped the car..

i couldnt breathe for weeks for laughing that much.. i thought it was sooooo funny.

now that is funny richy! i actually did laugh out loud!!
steven sibbald (205 cti to yellow volvo 740 to 306) got done there from the bible book shop!!

It was nice of him to at least try and wake him up!!

Civil Matter my arssssse! declare the car stollen and say you know who did it. should work?

Nope, they are the Parking Control "Contractors" for those Car Parks, they can "legally" (very dodgy legality) pick your car up and take it away for "Illegally" Parking.

Of course Who/What/How it is deemed "illegally" parked is up to them, therefore they can do what the like.

The Intimidation, Threats, Violence starts if you kick up a fuss, these are not "nice people"

Seems bizarre to me that these thugs can deprive you of your property without just cause(sounds like theft to me), and the police are not interested.