Well & truly in trouble now

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well it would seem after the latest visit to the gynecologist (no watch jokes please, there's an eco in here, lmfao) that it is 98% sure we are going to have a baby girl in august.

So based on this I'm well & truly shagged lmfao, all female, missus of course & thank god lol, the cat, now a daughter & I hope its like me & not like the female side of her family as they're all stubborn as hell pains in the *****, as much as I love my lady thats one side I dont want the nipper to have.

Please let me do a Castaway between now & august.

Nah tbh I was a little let down it wasnt a boy, but I'm just very happy overall as you all know from my buggy thread while back.

Its going to be an interesting time soon for me, my god what have I let myself in for, I was hoping to raise the next federer, but now it looks like the next navratilova hopefully not a lesbian though lmfao.

Any comments on back of a postage stamp or ASN about daughters & of course advice if any. :)

Jase your input is appreciated as always lmfao, yeah ouch

were evenly matched imn my house. me n the boy, and her and the daughter. tho i have noticed the girl is as psycho as her mother already at the age of 1!! the boys old enough to be told to go play on his xbox! lol

good luck matey!

Nigel, it's when the girl reach teenage years you have to worry. Cos that's when they go crazy with their lunatic friends!

Mine isn't allowed out till she is at least 32 and a black belt trained with SAS style defense techniques.

Nigel, congrats mate, when people say girls are harder, listen, they know what they are talking about.!!

However you other half will be beside herself as she can do the pretty dress thing for a while

Oh come on, a girl, thats fantastic news, congratulations
Girls are actually tons easier, quieter and easier to reason with than boys, believe me!! I know. Did try for a boy lol
She will very quickly have you wrapped around her little finger, trust me, she will enrich your life in ways you cannot imagine. You are very lucky, enjoy her and yes keep her away from bad boys until shes at least 25!!! lol
And whos saying she wont want a modded car, play footie and love watching sport on tv, we all do lol
Its the sleepless nights thats the killer lol
Enjoy time rushes by too quickly!

Congratulations, the bond between a dad and his little princess is something special. I'm outnumbered too, 1 wife, 1 daughter, 1 mother in law, 1 bitch beagle and 3 chickens , no wonder i'm going grey.

Congrats mate, boy or girl, the main thing is that they are healthy hey??

All the best and good luck dude....you're going to need it!! LOL

my daughter is an angel HA!
good luck son you'll need the fecker

i cant aggree more with sarahs a3.... Lexie my little girl has me wrapped round her little finger already. she has such a cheeky look that makes you melt. My son whos 7 is my little geeza but there somthing about a girl that changes a man. Daddys little princess indeed.. can do no wrong!! the little bitch! lol god help us when shes older... blond hair and bright blue eyes! o god!! You will love every minute of it NHN cherrish it!

i cant aggree more with sarahs a3.... Lexie my little girl has me wrapped round her little finger already. she has such a cheeky look that makes you melt. My son whos 7 is my little geeza but there somthing about a girl that changes a man. Daddys little princess indeed.. can do no wrong!! the little bitch! lol god help us when shes older... blond hair and bright blue eyes! o god!! You will love every minute of it NHN cherrish it!

Wow she sounds like she will be a stunner!!! What will you be like when the boys start to call!!!!!!!
I think its fantastic the relationship a dad has with a daughter, its lovely, they love the rough n tumble that us mums dont give lol, and the teasing when they are older!!!! But going off how I felt to my dad, he was the best in the World!!!!

Wow she sounds like she will be a stunner!!! What will you be like when the boys start to call!!!!!!!
I think its fantastic the relationship a dad has with a daughter, its lovely, they love the rough n tumble that us mums dont give lol, and the teasing when they are older!!!! But going off how I felt to my dad, he was the best in the World!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRiT...AA9EB8BE&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=47

im sure Byzan will back me up on that one! lol

simples!

Last edited:
lol, and she will hate you!!! What will you be like when she comes down stairs in her teeny tiny outfit, megga heels and hold ups!!! Oh dads are great! Relax, i'm sure all will be fine. Girls adore their dads and give loads of fun as well as headaches lol, but hey its life!!!

Love that clip though, although I love the film too lol

Congratulations Nige! I'm also outnumbered by wife, daughter and dog, and I wouldn't change a thing! The 'dad and daughter' bond is a great one :icon_thumright:

Congrats on the good news, youre a very brave man! :)

comes down stairs in her teeny tiny outfit, megga heels and hold ups!!!

sarah, do you have any example photos of this statement ? you sig pic of you is to small !!! lmfao

congrats nige,as you know mate all boys my end so not able to advise, just comment. GOD HELP YA !! lol

Last edited:
I was thinking the same exact thing funny enough lmfao

i can only assume that you mean the comment about sarah lol, are we the only ones thinking this ????
come on sarah, for all the guys on here, surley a larger print isnt to much to ask. lol

LMFAO yes my beer bottom glasses have broken so I cant see that small lol

Hey Nigel, you know the first 18 years are the worst, right. :faint: After that they just wanna borrow money and the car.

sarah, do you have any example photos of this statement ? you sig pic of you is to small !!! lmfao

congrats nige,as you know mate all boys my end so not able to advise, just comment. GOD HELP YA !! lol

Lol, I may have lots. Ive tried making the sig pic bigger but it wont let me!!!

****** !!! you could try photobucket and post up as a normal pic rather than a sig !!!! i guess i speak for everyone lol

lmfao you dirty old man lmfao (yeah go on sarah, love to be able to see you as my beer bottoms are still broken :p )

CONGRAT'S NIGE i got a seven year old boy and he's cool but duaghter's are the best like the guy says down the page the bond is amazing i love my daughter so much CONGRATS FELLA your gonna love it , My misses is over due by a week now so she is going in to be induced on monday then il have my second son im chuffed :icon_thumright:

Congrats Nige! Hope everyone remains healthy! :icon_thumright:

Ok its official, I'm well & truly up **** creek without a paddle as its 100% a girl, oh well, reaches for the vino (prune juice) bottle

Few concerning things, single artery in umbillical cord, but seems this hasnt affected the little one, medical issue commonly known as SUA Single Umbillical Artery, can cause some health issues, but from the ultra sounds & 3d scans aswell as ecg the kid is healthy & seems following in footsteps of her old man as in tall, so she'll be breaking those tennis records when she's older, lol, one scan showed single kidney but think pelvis was hidng 2nd so we'll see next scan I hope, missus is alot calmer & chilled now.

Anyway next thing is names, gotta be careful she doesnt hate me for the rest of her life.

hope it all goes well mate. Trust me, the bond between you and your little princess will be like nothing you ever experenced! Love me boy of corse but daddys little girl is daddys little girl!! love it!!

as said mate, hope it all goes well... :)

Congratulations mate - I have a 14 month old Son (Tom) He's my best mate, i love teaching him all stupid things, such as - High 5...!

Can't wait until he can repeat what i teach him - Lines from comedy programs, films, etc!

It's the best thing that's ever happen in my life :icon_thumright: (Though i couldn't get an A4 cab when i bought my latest car....) lol

gooner wait till ya teaching him to parralel park down morrisons car park. (spelling)

its funny watching a 7 year old park a 58 plate transit! the panic on other peoples faces! lol

gooner wait till ya teaching him to parralel park down morrisons car park. (spelling)

its funny watching a 7 year old park a 58 plate transit! the panic on other peoples faces! lol

:lmfao: I hope you don't have patients in the van at the time! :racer:

lol.... dude, there beond patients.. there dead!! lol

but no, not with the boy driving! tho he used to come to work with me and many of times he has driven round Gatwick cargo center whilst we wait for customs to clear one of the big boxes! he finds the van easyer than the car as the seats are more upright so he can reach the pedals and steerin wheel. he cant reach the car pedals yet! lol

Hey 100% a girl, brilliant, never mind tennis what about becoming another Brigit Printz, a famous lady football player!!! You will have loads of fun as she grows and even more when No2 comes along lol. I'd be more worried on the sleepless nights than being outnumbered!

Congrats! xxx