Both of my cars stolen

markyzs180

Reaction score
Well what a great morning I'm having...I got woken up by my 5 year old asking what I'd done with the cars? Me thinking he was talking about his hot wheels I told him to just look for them to which he replied 'well they're not on the drive!'

Turns out some thieving little smackheads had got in, taken keys to both cars along with my phone and wallet so if anyone around Shirley/Solihull B90 area of the West Mids sees the cab in my avatar or a nice black Vauxhal Zafira SRi XP fbeing thraped around feel free to let me know.....

Gutted is not the word and the ineptitude of insurance companies is unbelievable....

Shiiiiiiiiit, not good.

What area are you mate?.

****** Hell Mark !!!

Sorry to hear mate,barstewards

OK mate, well I'll keep my eyes peeled and also that of my mates who work central etc. I know Burnham Road well, got a few mates that live that way :( Sadly car crime is on the up :(

Have you had SOCO out yet, anything seen/heard by neighbours etc?

My gut feeling is they'll end up somewhere over Castle Vale/Bromford etc as thats where a lot of them end up :(.

How did they get in?.

I take it you've not really woken up yet Tom. ;)

I hope they both turn up soon.

Oh I'm awake....but Shirley/B90 is a pretty big area!. Just after more specifics as I'm only a few miles away from there myself.

Yeah Tom SOCO and CID...didn't find anything to help, popped the front door (****** plastic doors!) and gravel drive so no footprints....they reckon there would have been quite a few of them so probably best I didn;t hear them cos I'd probably be in hospital or even worse....

Mark,

I'm pretty sure I've seen your A4 around and about in Shirley in the past so there's a strong chance I'll recognise it if I see it. My bro works near by and covers the areas I mentioned earlier so I'll pass it onto him to keep his eyes peeled.

If you have any questions about any process etc or anything about the investigation just give me a message and I'll try and help you out.

My Mrs works your area so I'll get her to keep an eye on things when she can.

T

Yeah Tom SOCO and CID...didn't find anything to help, popped the front door (****** plastic doors!) and gravel drive so no footprints....they reckon there would have been quite a few of them so probably best I didn;t hear them cos I'd probably be in hospital or even worse....

Argh thats pants :(

These sort really need their legs breaking....coming into peoples houses etc...I wont say any more as I value my pension too much.

Thats the problem with plastic doors too :(, sadly a lot of people have them. Might be worth considering upgrading to a composite one in the future as they can take a lot more abuse before opening.

Mark,

I'm pretty sure I've seen your A4 around and about in Shirley in the past so there's a strong chance I'll recognise it if I see it. My bro works near by and covers the areas I mentioned earlier so I'll pass it onto him to keep his eyes peeled.

If you have any questions about any process etc or anything about the investigation just give me a message and I'll try and help you out.

My Mrs works your area so I'll get her to keep an eye on things when she can.

T

Thanks Tom, kind of you mate....

You're welcome Mark, fingers crossed the insurance sort things out quickly for you.

oh man...it gets better...have you ever tried hiring a car when you've had to cancel all your cards? they won't take cash! geeesh.....

Can the insurance company not drop a rental off for you Mark?

hahaha..i'm finding out the truth about insurance policies this morning, not sure whats worse, having the cars/stuff nicked or having to deal with insurance companies!! even though i pay a fortune for what i am told is the best policies they offer apparently until my car is found and authorised for repair by their repairers i don't get a car, if it is found and is deemed a write off i still don't get a car lol you couldn't make it up! i've even asked about insuring a 200 quid nail just to get me about and they want me to take out a brand new policy for which i will have no ncb so will be twice as much as the car and as i haven't got any cards to pay them with....bit of a pattern emerging here.... gotta keep laughing, gotta keep laughing, gotta keep laughing.........

mark already pmd you mukka, if you need some doe or a card to put a car on then shout matey, no you well enough to trust ya kid, let me know

As they say in Italy, maaaaaaddddooonnnnnnaaaaaaa aka holy feck, it just keeps getting worse man, really does, sorry fella.

Hey Mate, just read this, will defo keep an eye out for you and will have a word with a few peeps to keep their eyes peeled.

If you need anything, you got my number mate :)

And as already mentioned, as long as you are all ok.

poor guy its just heart breaking and a very soar subject with me ...

the effin cnuts i hope and pray tom chases them and they end up part of the car i really do hope they die , Also you will find the insurance company's are bar&tards also we were treated like criminals from start to finish by them and investigated it was really traumatizing considering we were genuine and someone had been in our house i hate the insurance companies to there cnuts .

Sorry for you mate but at least the family is ok , time to get a dog i think or a couple get them trained to only bark and attack on entry hoping the outcome is death ....:yes:

Gutted for you, hope that Tom's gang manage to catch up with the scum and sort em out; and moreover that you come out the other side of all the insurance nonsence with your sanity in tact.

All the very best...

Rob.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck, at least you and your family are safe and sound. :)

Enterprise do really cheap car rental if thats any help, you could prolly get your parents to rent it for you and have you put as a named driver for an extra £5...

Jees mate just seen this, so sorry to hear, it hits home a bit when it's someone you 'know' :(

I've heard this over and over with insurance companies, sadly it's only when you need them you discover the extent of their disloyalty....

What a horrible day for you Mark, I hope it all gets sorted soon! feel for you. :motz:

Sorry to hear about this!! Puts my rear window smash into perspective....

Is there anything obvious about the A4 that we should be looking out for?

Bad times mate - Hope it doesn't affect your Wife and Kids to much mate. It's easy to say, but at the end of it all, they're just metal and rubber mate :crying:

Not much i can do from West Sussex, but if anything, please ask :icon_thumright:

OMG! Really feel for you and your family! Hope it all gets sorted as quick as possible. Least you are all safe! fingers crossed for you.

damn, there seems to be more and more of these threads popping up on here (and im sure other forums) :(

as all the above mate, hope everything goes as smooth as poss with insurance companies, although it never does :(

im not a million miles away from your area so will keep an eye out, a few mates work in brum area so will tell them too

damn, there seems to be more and more of these threads popping up on here (and im sure other forums) :(

:yes:

It's alright though as the Government say car crime and general crime is down, so we can all sleep easy :keule:

Really sorry to hear about this, just glad the OP is well and the family were left alone in the ordeal.

Robbing b@$t@rds.

Sadly car crime is on the up :(

Arrr Hum....... I think you might be a bit 'off message' there Tom.... The Government tell us car crime is down,, so it must be, despite the fact that we all know exactly the opposite is true..!

Still best be careful,, you might be sent for 're-education'..!!

As for the lowlifes,,,, I'm with blazin again.. I hope they crash and die, harsh maybe,, but scum like that won't change so it would be a blessing for the rest of us..!

Another case for having a tracker fitted, I'm glad I have got one fitted to my car.

Got 2 for sale if anyone wants one, they're on the bay now.

Chris, 1st of all, is that tracker once installed, allowed to be moved to another car, there's no tracker stipulations I assume mate?

Also I have the JB for your iphone for 313 if interested, it works as I did mine other day, PM for more info as I JB'd, unlocked & works a treat.

Nige, it has to stay on the car once installed mate with no exceptions.
You'd need to get it tested and commissioned by Tracker (I called them to find out) but not 100% sure of the exact procedure as I never had to install one. The dipstick dealer did not tell me the car already had a tracker on it.
All I had to do was get the one already on the car subscribed.

I did speak with a mate in Sussex who is a tracker installer and he said he could check and test the thing for about £30, so much cheaper than the official price of about £300.
And the £300 you see on line don't include the subscription either, so its plus another £130.

As for the JB, i'll PM you now mate.