Chris NottEM Tuning
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 43
  1. #1
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,148

    Manners; or a lack of.

    If one more person walks through a door that I am politely holding open for them without saying thanks I am going trip them over and as they land on their head I am going to smash the door repeatedly against their temple only stopping when I sight the first drop of blood falling from their ear or a bit of dribble running down their cheek.

    The end.

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    24,850
    See if you was wearing a posh watch, they'd say thanks!

















    ...just kidding.


    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!



  4. #3
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,148
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    See if you was wearing a posh watch, they'd say thanks!



    Are you trying to tell me that this little beauty commands no respect???


  5. #4
    Staz's Avatar
    is a retronaut

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bristol (mostly)
    Posts
    6,148
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    If one more person walks through a door that I am politely holding open for them without saying thanks I am going trip them over and as they land on their head I am going to smash the door repeatedly against their temple only stopping when I sight the first drop of blood falling from their ear or a bit of dribble running down their cheek.

    The end.
    Never move to Germany bud, you'll become a mass murderer.
    8P2 S3

    For advice on Air Con problems please read my FAQs.
    To find ASN members with VCDS check out the MAP.

  6. #5
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    York
    Posts
    1,641
    I tend to find saying "Your Welcome" loudly, embrasses them into reality (and out of their own self important selfish little world) to say thank you.
    8V S3 Sportback with options on order

  7. #6
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    24,850
    I have to say though, whilst walking into a shopping mall the other day and following an old man, a woman in front of him held the door open momentarily for him to grab hold of, so you'd think he would do the same thing with me following him in right? But NO, the old timer realised the door was about to shut and sped up to sneak through the gap before it closed fully, he nearly got caught, and I was sooo tempted to kick the door into him as he sneaked through, the cheeky bugger.


    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!



  8. #7
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,148
    Quote Originally Posted by auroan View Post
    I tend to find saying "Your Welcome" loudly, embrasses them into reality (and out of their own self important selfish little world) to say thank you.
    Haha, probably would, usually.
    But I was walking out of the gents toilets at the time and saying that to a man leaving just behind me might have given the wrong impression to onlookers.

  9. #8
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Staz View Post
    Never move to Germany bud, you'll become a mass murderer.

    Why am I not surprised!

  10. #9
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,148
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    I have to say though, whilst walking into a shopping mall the other day and following an old man, a woman in front of him held the door open momentarily for him to grab hold of, so you'd think he would do the same thing with me following him in right? But NO, the old timer realised the door was about to shut and sped up to sneak through the gap before it closed fully, he nearly got caught, and I was sooo tempted to kick the door into him as he sneaked through, the cheeky bugger.
    You should've clipped his heel so he fell over and landed on his old man nose.

  11. #10
    JD09's Avatar
    I'm not modding, I'm improving

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Cheshire, Alderley Edge
    Posts
    3,078
    This gets to me quite a bit. There's a guy at our business who just won't acknowledge me as I am technically not one of the directors, so appear to be beneath him. He will not say a word when I greet him in the mornings and hold doors open etc.

    So I may or may not have started talking at him

    "Morning John, you well? Yeah not bad myself thanks, busy? Yeah same. See you soon."

    Really good when I corner in the kitchen

  12. #11
    Good 2 B A Gooner's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chichester
    Posts
    715
    Aythreee - You gotta do something about that anger mate, it'd gonna eat you up inside

    I proscribe a move out of London - It's the best thing i've ever done.

    I live Surrey/West Sussex boarders; People smile at you and say hello in the street, great roads etc.

  13. #12
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Good 2 B A Gooner View Post
    Aythreee - You gotta do something about that anger mate, it'd gonna eat you up inside

    I proscribe a move out of London - It's the best thing i've ever done.

    I live Surrey/West Sussex boarders; People smile at you and say hello in the street, great roads etc.
    Too late mate, I'm consumed by rage already! The damage has been done.

  14. #13
    Good 2 B A Gooner's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chichester
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    Too late mate, I'm consumed by rage already! The damage has been done.

    Hang on a mo - You a Bin-Dipper and you live in London....

    No wonder your bitter about The Arsenal!

  15. #14
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Good 2 B A Gooner View Post
    Hang on a mo - You a Bin-Dipper and you live in London....

    No wonder your bitter about The Arsenal!
    lol, nah, in the 'invicibles' days I liked them, quite a lot.

    And what's so wrong about being a LIVERPOOL supporter living in London??
    I've got ties.

  16. #15
    Good 2 B A Gooner's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chichester
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    lol, nah, in the 'invicibles' days I liked them, quite a lot.

    And what's so wrong about being a LIVERPOOL supporter living in London??
    I've got ties.
    Did you nick them (the ties)... lol

    Fair enough mate.

  17. #16
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Good 2 B A Gooner View Post
    Did you nick them (the ties)
    Found 'em in a bin

  18. #17
    Good 2 B A Gooner's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chichester
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    Found 'em in a bin


  19. #18
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    283
    that does my head into.THANKS.its that easy

  20. #19
    a3_dan's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    588
    I hate this too, i get this most days aswell, i too work and live in London, one day i expect i will snap and end up flipping out on someone. I do look forward to it
    Audi TT - 2.0TFSI - Ibis White

  21. #20
    Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    6+1 Gears

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    ...
    The end.

    Is this you ??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KOwmGhbaQs
    DSG | Vienna Leather | Bose Sound | MFSW | Interior Lights Pack | Light & Rain Sensors | Auto Dimming Mirror Mods: LED RNS-e | FL LED Tail Lights | Bi-Xenons | Illuminated Speaker Grilles | Tinted windows | Chrome Switches | Chrome Paddles&Commands | RS4 Start Button | Cruise Control | S3 Pedals | S3 Roof Spoiler | 18" BBS CH | H&R Spacers 10/15 mm | Bilstein B16 PSS10 | H&R 26/24 ARBs | TT Arms | S3 Front Brakes+DS2500+Tarox F2000 | HEL Brake Lines | VNT20 | EGR&Cooler Delete | Custom Remap

  22. #21
    Keeno's Avatar
    Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    695
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    Ahahaha! I was willing him to do it all the way through...
    Cheap and Reliable is not Fast. Cheap and Fast is not Reliable. Fast and Reliable is not Cheap!

  23. #22
    Welly's Avatar
    Testing dodgy Chinese gear...

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeno View Post
    Ahahaha! I was willing him to do it all the way through...
    Ha ha ha ha ha, that is BRILLIANT!

    Reminds me of that bit in Dumb and Dumber where that guy is on the phone with that weedy guy moaning outside, then he twats him through the glass.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

    Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    Wellyboots, you are quite literally my most favourite pikey in the entire world




  24. #23
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post


    Potentially it is.

  25. #24
    Welly's Avatar
    Testing dodgy Chinese gear...

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,680
    For all of you who don't know what I'm on about - see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qMf_rbydvg

    Made a boo boo getting that link - typed 'www.youporn.com' not 'www.youtube.com'. (Shows where my mind is....)

    I shall now have to go and remove it from the router logs!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

    Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    Wellyboots, you are quite literally my most favourite pikey in the entire world




  26. #25
    L1 HCS's Avatar
    6th Gear
    Candy Tetris Champion, Mahjong Champion, Magic Ball Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    cymru
    Posts
    4,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    "Swallow your pride occasionally, it's not fattening." - Frank Tyger
    "Avoid making irrevocable decisions while tired or hungry." - Robert Heinlein

  27. #26
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,148
    Someone has only gone and done it AAAAGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

    What's the name of that film where it all gets too much for Michael Douglas and he flips out??
    Well anyway, if on tonight's news you see reports of some London roadworks being bazooka'd and a McDonalds being shot up because the Big Macs don't look anything like they do on the posters, then you'll know why.

  28. #27
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    24,850
    TFI Friday mate, not long to go now.


    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!



  29. #28
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,148
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    TFI Friday mate, not long to go now.



    Hmmm, One problem though... I use doors at weekends too

  30. #29
    Welly's Avatar
    Testing dodgy Chinese gear...

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,680
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post



    Hmmm, One problem though... I use doors at weekends too
    Go to, and stay in, bed for the entire weekend
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

    Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    Wellyboots, you are quite literally my most favourite pikey in the entire world




  31. #30
    quattrojames's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    13,712

    My Social Networking

    Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    What's the name of that film where it all gets too much for Michael Douglas and he flips out??
    Falling Down.

    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

  32. #31
    voorhees's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Leafy Warwickshire
    Posts
    14,626
    you need to emigrate to America and become a postal worker,things will ease off then

  33. #32
    Keeno's Avatar
    Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    695
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees View Post
    you need to emigrate to America and become a postal worker,things will ease off then
    Or at least the stress relief (READ: "gun") laws will be less strict...
    Cheap and Reliable is not Fast. Cheap and Fast is not Reliable. Fast and Reliable is not Cheap!

  34. #33
    10blazin's Avatar
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    gorton
    Posts
    3,272
    Im with you eyethree , there's some right effin pig's about and you know what it seems to be the upper class that do it most like in mark's and spencer's , Its just full of TW&T'S i tend to say thank's alot loud if someone doesnt say it ive actually called someone a ignorent pig ......

    The next time someone does it i may set them on fire ...lol hahahahahhahaha

  35. #34
    Sarah's A3's Avatar
    MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cheshire to Perth AU
    Posts
    5,919
    Annoying isnt it, sooo many do it, and seem to love doing it too and the reactions they envoke! Idiots!


    Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

  36. #35
    johnnythepie's Avatar
    handcrankywannkyspanky

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    2,174
    Only ever hold double doors open.If they dont say thanks for the first set, the second set goes in thier face.So satisfying.
    Pass me my sock

    Want to help cure cancer? http://folding.stanford.edu/English/HomePage

  37. #36
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,148
    Quote Originally Posted by 10blazin View Post
    Im with you eyethree , there's some right effin pig's about and you know what it seems to be the upper class that do it most like in mark's and spencer's , Its just full of TW&T'S i tend to say thank's alot loud if someone doesnt say it ive actually called someone a ignorent pig ......

    The next time someone does it i may set them on fire ...lol hahahahahhahaha
    Too posh to give thanks, eh?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah's A3 View Post
    Annoying isnt it, sooo many do it, and seem to love doing it too and the reactions they envoke! Idiots!
    It definitely is more common now. Sometimes I wonder if it's done on purpose, for a reaction.

    Quote Originally Posted by john herman View Post
    Only ever hold double doors open.If they dont say thanks for the first set, the second set goes in thier face.So satisfying.

  38. #37
    a3_dan's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by john herman View Post
    Only ever hold double doors open.If they dont say thanks for the first set, the second set goes in thier face.So satisfying.

    I done this yesterday! Made me feel a little better in fact. I had to go shopping and naturally held a door open for someone walking in behind me, didnt get any thanks, the next set of doors in the store got slammed right behind myself HAHA
    Audi TT - 2.0TFSI - Ibis White

  39. #38
    johnnythepie's Avatar
    handcrankywannkyspanky

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    2,174
    And so the mice roar!!!I vote that everyone goes into thier local town this weekend and 'hovers' around double doored shops waiting to slam the wa*^kers.revenge is sweet.
    Pass me my sock

    Want to help cure cancer? http://folding.stanford.edu/English/HomePage

  40. #39
    Nilz's Avatar
    Defo worth the wait :)

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    9,641
    Right John, I'll meet you in Touchwood, and we can go door slamming, just for the fun of it!!!

  41. #40
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Posts
    307
    It does my head in loads, I noticed it last time I was down in the big smoke on business. But thankfully back into Leeds where theres slightly fewer cocks that don't know how to say "thanks"...

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO