Food glorious Food - Whats your flava????

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Right, im really hungry at the mo and deciding what to have tonight.

So my question is, what is your fave food, home made or takeaway and also, if its home made, anyone got any decent recipes...

(oh and Jojo, please keep it to a limit ok) :laugh:

I'll start, my fave food is probably Indian, fave dishes, probably a Chicken Jalfrezi or a Lamb Rogan Josh.

Like the odd kebab too, to be honest :drool:

MMMM, KFC - Jo have you tried that Chicken Hut that has just opened up in Shirley??

They have one a bit further down, and their burgers are AWESOME

Butter Chicken all day for me!!
Couple of meat samosas with a tub of mint sauce.

Oh and some Kulfi for afters!

Oh yessss!!!

jamaican jerk chicken for me..its the mutts nutts..i love it

If i am going out shopping then it is KFC a takeaway would have to be chicken chow mein and home ****** has got to be my wife's greek roast potato's and roast chicken yum yum ( what i have just eaten)

I had an Indian yesterday actually, Chicken Korma(boring I know), Tandoori Mixed Grill, Bombay Aloo, Pilau Rice and a couple of Chapati's!!! Job done! :yum:

Nothing beats home ****** food for me.
Traditional Sunday lunch, Roast Beef, Yorkshire puds etc....being a highlight, mash, roasties (parsnip too) proper gravy, veggies just nice, not over ******, sausage meat stuffing....etc
(Then a massive fart afterwards... Yeah!)

If its take away then its a tough call between Pizza and Indian.

We have a large Indian community in our town so excellent selection of good Restaraunts. Cant beat a nice dry Indian dish coming to the table on a sizzling skillet....mmmmmm

cheers
Paul

Yea thats the place Jo.

Where did you have the Indian from??

Oh yea and defo cant say no to some Jerk Chicken...

Anyone tried the Walkers Jamaican Jerk Chicken crisps???

Taste jus like BBQ flavour.

We're having enchilada's tonight, only a packet mix - but really good I think!

Yea thats the place Jo.

Where did you have the Indian from??

Drove past it a few times now, not been in to sample, though maybe I should sometime.

I get my Indian from Jalfrezi on Longmore Row, they are pretty decent for take away, but I usually prefer to sit in to have a curry, Nan tastes better out the oven, not transported home, which is why I went for Chapatis.

Nothing beats home ****** food for me.
Traditional Sunday lunch, Roast Beef, Yorkshire puds etc....being a highlight, mash, roasties (parsnip too) proper gravy, veggies just nice, not over ******, sausage meat stuffing....etcl

Thats always a winner,my one is bangers n mash with garden peas and gravy mmmmmmm

Have to agree Naans always taste better fresh, and Jase, cant go wrong with the ol' bangers and mash!!!

Cant stand peas though!!! eurgh!!!

Pizza is another favourite too, theres a place all over Brum called Caspians, they do a Pizza call the 'Bombay bad boy' - it has cheese, tomato, chilli sauce base, jalapenos, green chillies, green peppers, onions, spicy chicken mince and donner meat.

That is a proper tummy filler!!!!

Pizza is another favourite too, theres a place all over Brum called Caspians, they do a Pizza call the 'Bombay bad boy' - it has cheese, tomato, chilli sauce base, jalapenos, green chillies, green peppers, onions, spicy chicken mince and donner meat.

That is a proper tummy filler!!!!

Phaaaat Boi,

Nilz I'm a veteran of nights out in Coventry ending with eating chicken phall so like the spicy stuff as well

Hmmm, the hotter the better, although the next day can be quite scary for fellow toilet users in my house/workplace...lol!!!

Jerk chicken, good call!

Grew up on the stuff, family being Jamaican and that.
damn right good call! if you like hot spicey food jerk has to be the one.and when im back home in south london i pig out on jamaican patties..loverly!!

Oh man. Now im starving. A poor student like me has to make do with my mums home made cooking (lamb keema) orr... Shall i dip into that student loan and get a kfc? (Thanks to jojo!)

And what did your wife have? ;)

evo5000-mask.jpg

:)

uuummmmmm, lamb keema!!! YUMMY!!!!

What???!!!??

An asian owned shop, closed!!! Well i never!!! LOL