Did you pull a Sickie today?

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
OK, own up, who didn't go to work today?

Today is apparently Nation Sickie Day, the day the most Sickie's are called in during the year! ... probably cause everyone treated themselves to a long weekend after getting paid! lol

Lol! I never work on Mondays but I was called in and worked 4 hours overtime. Long day eh!

I did..!

But i'm still not great now - Got an evil gastro type sick bug, started last night. My son had it then my wife and i got it at the same time last night - Thank the lord for nursery's - Being sick with an 11 month old isn't fun!

Now, if you'll excuse me, i'm off to be sick...

I've got manflu, quite severe too :(

Still went in though, at least work distracts!

I work from home, so its not as if I gain anything. But I did have to go to Egham today and I didn't really want to.

no i did not but i wish i had what a crap day

No sickie, but I had a ****** burst pipe which I found last night at midnight, then spent a few hours, trying to trace it under the flooring!!!

Gave up and got a plumber in to sort it in the end today, so no sickie, but took it as a hol instead :)

Not much of a hol tho'!!!

I was meant to have lectures but it was cancelled, so slept til very late! Bought a new contract phone deal, so overall not a bad day!

I very nearly phoned in sick today, I have a throat infection and work in a call centre :( I struggled in though and got mega abuse down the phone from irate customers, definately worth it!:notme:

Aint that just a normal day then Lauryn?? ;)