The price of teeth???

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
My little girl's first teeth have fallen out. The bottom two at the front.
So, tonight Matthew, I'm going to be...... a Tooth Fairy!!

As a guide, what's the used price for a couple of milk teeth these days??
They're in pretty good nick, 5 years old, FCSH*, with one lady owner from new.

*full Colgate service history.

A quid a go, and if the little 'un complains about it being too little you can just knock some more out - 1) putting your foot down and 2) creating a more satisfactory pay-out :)

All the best,

Rob.

It's looking like a couple of quid then!

Before she went to bed I did ask how much she thinks she'll be getting from the tooth fairy. Her response.... £500!!

She's in for a disappointing morning then bless her ..... lol

£1 for singles £2 for the doubles that what i give my kids & the price aint gone up in 13years lol.saying that mate of mine gives his kid £5 single £10 double the nutter,he says its because he only has 1

Ok, so she woke up this morning, found two £1 coins under her pillow (swapping the teeth with the coins without waking her up was a military operation in itself) and was happy that she would now be able to buy "millions" of her own sweets..... as soon as she is released from quarantine.
(she's got chicken pox at the moment).

thats it m8 kids r happy with what ever they get cos as u said they just think of how much sweets they can buy with it

Result, I got all of this to look forward to hey!!!

JB, some things never change hey ;) LOL

Haha, well my teeth have all fallen out and grown back, got my own sweets, just recently had a kid, so i guess its looking forward or not to his teeth falling out, think we might have a bit of a wait, as he doesnt even have any yet...lol!!!

Haha, When I was in pimary school I bribed a girl to go out with me for £2, I thought I was well minted.

HAHAH legend! I remember i used to be soo happy with 50p when i was 6. Mind you i think my parents gave me too much for one tooth, by the time i was 6 or 7 all my teeth rotted out and new ones grew... now they're good! Abit put off chocolate though! When i have kids, they'll pay me £1 for each tooth they lose. I would of put them there for them to eat and they go and lose them? Why should i pay? loll.